đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Hot 100 (August 22) updated prediction

Yxilon

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Billie  (-35) :awkney:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
On 8/14/2020 at 11:48 AM, GaGaAst said:

Break My Heart - 12(+2)  YASSSSS

Coming for that top ten

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
On 8/14/2020 at 12:25 PM, Versace said:

Don't get me wrong. I love her music but I think the songs of hers that do well, generally do well cause they go viral on social platforms (tiktok for example). Also her team is very adamant on her finding a hit, they take the risk and push many singles to see what sticks, they did the same with her first record. Physical and Hallucinate did nothing and after the questionable remix of Levitating, I'm questioning whether that song will do well on the charts. Regardless, happy that BMH is resonating, we need more pop hits these days. 

Physical and Hallucinate were never released to radios in the US. DSN was doing too well. They weren't seeing what sticks. They didn't want to f_up DSN's longevity in the US. 32 weeks in the top ten and 3.5 million units. Even with that Physical still went platinum. BMH is Dua's second single in the US. 

It's discussed every week because someone discovers that FN isn't flopping at all. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived