BillieGOAT
2 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

So glad they are over with my future which is an awful song 

Me when I lie :x 

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

So glad they are over with my future which is an awful song 

They aren’t “over” anything. 

I know it’s hard for some to believe here but artists are capable of releasing new content in a relatively short period of time for their fans :billie: 

yes and
9 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

Me when I lie :x 

I do love Billie, but this song is not it. They probably expected it to be huge due to the recent pandemic situation and how people feel lost these days, but it didn't work. Probably, the song won't even be a part of her second album. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Not Billie Eilish being a ****ing Democrat :selena:

Using a brand new song is probably wise considering how Katy's 'Rise' was permanently stained after the 2016 DNC.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

I think it's random and she's hardly political but it's a really good way to attract younger viewers/encourage them to vote!!!

yes and
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

They aren’t “over” anything. 

I know it’s hard for some to believe here but artists are capable of releasing new content in a relatively short period of time for their fans :billie: 

Artists are capable, but the record label is the same though 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Harry Potter
7 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

I do love Billie, but this song is not it. They probably expected it to be huge due to the recent pandemic situation and how people feel lost these days, but it didn't work. Probably, the song won't even be a part of her second album. 

The song was never supposed to be on her second album. Her and her Finneas wrote the song as they were inspired by this pandemic and shared it. Not everything is about money and charts sometimes it just about sharing art to brighten someone’s day.

Cello

Excited to watch her perform - love that she's putting out new material recently. :woohoo:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived