Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry posted about Kamala Harris

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Katy coming for my respect again I see

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

StarstruckIllusion
17 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think she will. She's already relatively close to Biden and I think that she'll do anything and everything in her power to make sure that people vote and that people vote for Biden.

I feel like they’re not that close...

The way she interacted with him in public just to stand up to sexual assaults, when he’d literally be accused of his own **** w **** *****... no words. Probably her biggest regret, especially after she cried over CBF on live TV, and we all know that T*** has way more evidence and tea than CBF (altho I believe both)

Plus Gaga doesn’t even acknowledge Biden tbh. Like he follows her on Instagram and Twitter but she doesnt follow him back on any, yet she followed only Bernie Sanders both accounts on Twitter during the last primary cycle, so I think she’s gonna be more anti Trump than pro-Biden as most people are. 

StarstruckIllusion
50 minutes ago, Babel said:

Posting on instagram while giving birth, truly a multitasking queen. :applause:

wait she’s giving birth rn? queen omg

DelusionalGaga

Katy making public comments about Ellen, Kesha, Dr Luke and Kamala Harris while she's about to go into labor

1800ss_getty_rf_pregnant_woman_using_com

Reality
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I feel like they’re not that close...

The way she interacted with him in public just to stand up to sexual assaults, when he’d literally be accused of his own **** w **** *****... no words. Probably her biggest regret, especially after she cried over CBF on live TV, and we all know that T*** has way more evidence and tea than CBF (altho I believe both)

Plus Gaga doesn’t even acknowledge Biden tbh. Like he follows her on Instagram and Twitter but she doesnt follow him back on any, yet she followed only Bernie Sanders both accounts on Twitter during the last primary cycle, so I think she’s gonna be more anti Trump than pro-Biden as most people are. 

I think that's fair. I think Gaga has learned a lot since she helped to promote Hillary back in 2016. She seems to be a lot more "woke" (for lack of a better term) and I think that she recognizes the problems that Biden has. IDK about Kamala though. She may or may not see her as this "powerful, strong, independent female politician" regardless of her stances. 

I do think that she's definitely more anti-Trump than pro-Biden though. I think that regardless of who the Democratic nominee ended up being, she was going to promote them anyway. 

🃏🖤👹

Babel
42 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

wait she’s giving birth rn? queen omg

there's a rumor going around, not sure if 100% reliable

Squidward T

I wish celebrities would stay out of politics, this is the exact reason trump will get 4 more years 

Runway

Well it’s over. 4 more years of trump :awkney: people don’t want to hear about her anymore what’s not clicking???

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

I wish celebrities would stay out of politics, this is the exact reason trump will get 4 more years 

Tell it to him

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived