Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

This remix give me this energy 
ezgif-2-779e7fb36190.gif

ezgif-2-5310ad095fa5.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Are we gonna act like what we (as in the fanbase cause I never spoke bad of that man) do to BloodPop is any different?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mister G
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Are we gonna act like what we (as in the fanbase cause I never spoke bad of that man) do to BloodPop is any different?

Last Friday he got dragged to depths of Hades so this behavior doesn’t surprise me in general. I’m sure Burns will be next up for a dragging. People are so rude sometimes. All this cancel culture...these dummies should cancel themselves.

Funny how some people here thinks it’s okay to trash behind people’s back but as soon as they drag her face to face.....

Now y’all seeing why I said this is a toxic fanbase? Twitter stans are even worse, we need more respect.

Confused why she’s being dragged! The remix is an absolute bop! 

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Andreu

But certain people here told me this is something exclusive from the monsters :oprah:

Jokes aside this is not ok, but this is not something that has to do with our fanbase as much as it has to be with (mostly younger) stans on twitter.

Edit: btw I like her remix :vegas:would have liked a little more contrast between the sections but its fine.

gagaxsebert

Giving me BloodPop flashbacks :reductive:

They shouldn’t be dragging her but god that remix was awful 

Used to be HighRoad

Reality
17 minutes ago, Red said:

When monsters do it, it’s “our opinion,” but when other people do it it’s “a bunch of whiny, bitchy fans.” :ladyhaha:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Archived