Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Levitating Remix producer getting dragged

Sickness

Featured Posts

berlinforme

I think it's an okay remix, too uneventful for me based on how good the original track is... But it's something different to say so in a Gaga/pop culture forum or to tell the artist under their own tweet that you think their work is ****. Oof, these stans are spreading such bad energy. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insight
27 minutes ago, GC1234 said:

Confused why she’s being dragged! The remix is an absolute bop! 

The gheyz have no taste

3 minutes ago, insight said:

The gheyz have no taste

Amen! Those are probs the same ppl who didn’t like Chromatica.... :yennefer:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

We should be thankful we got Blo*dpop

Could've been worse it seems :reductive:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

RAMROD

Hopefully it is eye opening for her then get better, cos the remix is all over the place :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I don‘t like the Remix but clearly Dua and her whole Team did. I feel very bad for her, considering she‘s very proud and happy to have the opportunity. I hope she does not check her mentions. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

flyaway

This is so stupid. It's a remix, get over it. If you don't like it, don't listen to it. 

The original version is still online. No need to be rude and disgusting towards the artist. And that goes not only to this case in particular, but in general when fans don't like what the artist released and feel entitled to display all kinds of awful comments. Yet they cry when they're called out. 

Curunir
16 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:huh: This is a pretty good remix though! 

I think the whole approach to the remix was slightly screwed up by her team. They promoted it almost like a new collaboration between Dua and two absolute legends and we got literally what it says, a remix. 

As a remix it does its job perfectly. The house and techno vibes are actually amazing.

But people were expecting a glorified version of the same song, not a remix :spin:

And tbh I get it, but the rudeness is unwarranted :awkney:

EuphoricVibez

I actually enjoy the remix. It's not the best, but it does its job, and I love jamming out to it

He/him/his

Archived