💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

To those who entered the Adobe contest...

L E O

Featured Posts

...I know that if Adobe reached out to you you're not supposed to post about it, but if one of you is part of the 10 winners could you give me a sine? :cryga:

I just want confirmation that I indeed lost and get closure. I've spend around 40 hours on my piece, some have spend WAAAY more than that, just a tweet saying that potential winners have been confirmed should be a given. 

I hate their silence so much, nobody knows what's happening (except the winners IF they contacted them)

Just now, Defmix100 said:

oh man I thought it was tomorrow

The last round of judging ended four days ago 💀

NFRatwell

The last contest I remember Gaga had her name attached to got delayed indefinitely (remember when she was supposed to write a song for the Aids foundation like 2 years ago? :bear:

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, L E O said:

The last round of judging ended four days ago 💀

for some reason I felt like I read 15th somewhere in the rules but that could have been for one of the previous rounds, I can't find the rules on the site now

Defmix100
5 minutes ago, L E O said:

They're here: https://creativitytour.adobe.com/rules/chromatica/

But nothing about the 15th :(

thanks, I wonder why they would keep it secret though. I've entered competitions before and usually the winners find out on the same day the winners are publicly announced. Unless there is no public announcement but surely they know people will want to see the winners

1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

thanks, I wonder why they would keep it secret though. I've entered competitions before and usually the winners find out on the same day the winners are publicly announced. Unless there is no public announcement but surely they know people will want to see the winners

They have to check several things before they can announce it (The identity/age of the winner, the validity of their adobe licence, winners have to sign several papiers, etc etc)

It's all in the rules, that's why it'd take time. But I wish they'd at least tweet that the potential winners have been notifier so we can stop hoping for nothing 

2 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

The last contest I remember Gaga had her name attached to got delayed indefinitely (remember when she was supposed to write a song for the Aids foundation like 2 years ago? :bear:

Don't even. 

cat mean GIF

9 minutes ago, L E O said:

So it started

No idea why they stopped at three names 3 hours ago tho...

Welp... guess I should have posted on twitter, too :flop:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Welp... guess I should have posted on twitter, too :flop:

Only three people won on Twitter, the rest are on Instagram (I've made a thread with the winners I was able to find)

Archived