💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why i prefer virtual performance

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

I see some people already saying they wish gagas first vma performance in years was actually live :triggered: gurl we have been starved for months any kind of performance will do at this point

And also I feel like the upside to this virtual performance thing is that  they kinda double as music videos.

Think about it , usually with live performances artist are constrained to work around the stage size and they have to design it accordingly. But with virtual performance gaga could literally  choose any location of her choice ,she could have multiple,scenes  shot, angles , looks!!! she can literally create new music video in the guise of a performance.

Imagine she performs babylon and actually films it in an ancient city:derpga:

The Stupid love video looks like a virtal performance that gaga can put together 

Bubblegum Bitch

For me, live performance has more energy than virtual one. But I will be happy anyway. :)

So far, the only reason I prefer virtual performance is that there aren't fans screaming like dying chickens. I really hate that. I can understand at concerts, but it's so annoying to me not to be able to hear the performer (I think for instance of Jo Calderone'speech at the VMA)

SeIena Gomez

I looked at the title and I’ve been sat here for two minutes trying to figure out how prefer is spelt :air:

SeIena Gomez
23 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

The Stupid love video looks like a virtal performance that gaga can put together 

The drag 

rest in peace stupid love 

2017-2020

:rip:

RenegAde
12 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

I looked at the title and I’ve been sat here for two minutes trying to figure out how prefer is spelt :air:

Omg i cant spell, admins gonna serve me some Wet Panties if he sees this

RenegAde
26 minutes ago, Scri said:

So far, the only reason I prefer virtual performance is that there aren't fans screaming like dying chickens. I really hate that. I can understand at concerts, but it's so annoying to me not to be able to hear the performer (I think for instance of Jo Calderone'speech at the VMA)

Yes me too. Its very distracting even at concerts, when the artist is saying something and all you hear is screams

AndrewGr

I remember the last time we were told a live performance of hers would look like a music video.
And we got this... :poot:

gaga-dope-youtube.jpg

2 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Yes me too. Its very distracting even at concerts, when the artist is saying something and all you hear is screams

Exactly, especially for non-native speakers could be annoying. Of course I'm the first to enjoy a badass song, but when the artist is speaking or serving best vocals, well, I prefer to listen to him/her.

anonanon

I prefer virtual performance because I don't want to internally drag her for traveling to NYC like I've been doing with every other person I've seen traveling for reasons I deem unnecessary during a pandemic :bear:

Edited just now by anonanon

Last thing I read was that the performances are going to be live around different stages in NYC. No audience though 

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

I remember the last time we were told a live performance of hers would look like a music video.

gaga-dope-youtube.jpg

Wut? 

7660831-D-3-C9-A-4439-86-AA-6882-FB5-A3-

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
Just now, lg5 said:

Last thing I read was that the performances are going to be live around different stages in NYC. No audience though 

We will now the week prior to the show, if we hear that she's in new York it'll be live or pre-recorded live for the show.

If she never leaves Malibu at any moment we're in for a virtual performance.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

HeavyMetalLover
3 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

gaga-dope-youtube.jpg

Well this was probably one of the worst days of her life, so let's be nice. :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived