💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley talks about #freebritney

Varys

Featured Posts

Varys

Well she didn't really say anything but i thought it was interesting and a good evolution that its getting picked up by mainstream media and they ask questions about it to other celebs. 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

SeIena Gomez

Wow she’s going all out with the promo - she was literally the first thing I saw on my Spotify page when I opened the app

TSUNAMI

I don't know why Miley is often being overlook in the terms of pop influence. 

She's like mini Lady Gaga. 

I really respect her work, it has a special quality to it. 

Musicisfreedom
4 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

She's definitely way overlooked and underrated. She has been making amazing music for a long time now. I think especially from Bangerz till now she is really amazing but nobody really pays her any attention for her stuff since Younger Now

Bitch I'm Madonna

ArtpopAct2
7 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Looking at where she started and what she’s done since, her versatility and growth is definitely comparable to Gaga’s and she comes way closer to her in those areas than 99% of the other girls, for sure.

TSUNAMI
3 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

She's definitely way overlooked and underrated. She has been making amazing music for a long time now. I think especially from Bangerz till now she is really amazing but nobody really pays her any attention for her stuff since Younger Now

1 minute ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Looking at where she started and what she’s done since, her versatility and growth is definitely comparable to Gaga’s and she comes way closer to her in those areas than 99% of the other girls, for sure.

Exactly. 

They're both queens of reinvention. 

I think her music really matured, that's why it's not so widespread anymore, it's just not made for masses. 

Flawless

Miley is really underrated but If she plays the cards right she can be in evidence again. Midnight Sky is the perfect song for it. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Gimme More
33 minutes ago, Varys said:

@Gimme More thoughts?

I think what she said is fair, however she had the EXACT same manager as Britney so she should know stuff or know of something :gum: - so I feel like she may have been told to be quiet on the matter.

I'm just glad to see her say Britney deserves her freedom like everybody else.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ArtpopAct2
27 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Exactly. 

They're both queens of reinvention. 

I think her music really matured, that's why it's not so widespread anymore, it's just not made for masses. 

Yeah. I think musically and performance wise, Gaga still has her clearly beat in terms of genres she’s tackled and the variety of theatrics and genres she’s capable of performing well. 

But how Miley’s reinvented herself over the years is crazy. From tween Hannah, to edgy teen Can’t Be Tamed, to more raunchy Bangers, to the experimental and out there Dead Petz, then back to even closer to her family roots than most of Hannah was with Younger Now, and now the very mature with a bit of edge sound and look she has going with She is Coming and now Midnight Sky. 

I used to think Bangerz was her trying too hard to not be seen as the kiddy Hannah image, but now looking back and knowing where she is now... it’s just a part of that versatility and reinvention. (Although the VMA 2013 performance still rubs me the wrong way a bit)

Xoxo Adriana

miley is one of very few genuine artists in my opinion. she says dumb s**t sometimes but it’s things like this that show her heart is in the right place:wub:

Archived