Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We getting a Chromatica MEDLEY

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Look guys, conventionally speaking if she's slated to perform Rain on Me, they would announce Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande, like how the Grammys announced Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga & Metallica for Cheek to Cheek and Moth into Flame. They are usually very clear about this so that you know it's a tribute performance, a collaboration, or a cover. They even made Gaga's Bowie tribute performance very clear and mentioned Bowie's name directly.

We know Ariana's name is not announced, which means that this is a GAGA performance, with the addition of Ariana Grande maybe. They also multiply confirmed Chromatica's involvement with the performance, which is natural but what's important is that she will perform more than just Rain on Me. They repeatedly mention 'CHromatica' the album and not just RoM the song.

another clue is if you look at how other performers are announced, they are announced in a 'trio package', evne someone as huge as The weeknd was announced along with two other artists.

For Gaga, they dedicated one entire announcement to her ALONE.

If she's gonna perform just a popular single like RoM, why the special treatment? She's very likely to be serving a medley and possibly might even be the Vanguard recipient. She's leading with the nominations and is most likely to win VOTY and AOTY and SOTY, the VMAs clearly want this year to be Gaga's year.

We getting a Lemonade-esque medley from Gaga yall. Get ready for her Vanguard! I also think that the repeated mentioning of Chromatica, and how Chromatica is a whole concept with its own universe and character, means that she will NOT perform any of her old hits like Just Dance and Bad Romance, she's doing Chromatica full-blown. She's already done a Super Bowl, and several career-medley concerts like Enigma and Coachella, it's natural for her to do it Beyonce-style this time round.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SeIena Gomez

They responded to someone’s comment on Instagram which read:

”u asked... she arrived”

MTV responded:

“she has. She’s bringing the music 😏” 

almost like music is meant to be plural and she’s performing a whole a** medley?

Rifek

I’m sure it will be 

Stupid Love

ROM

Free Woman

Chromatica II —> 911

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Bradley
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

I’m sure it will be 

Stupid Love

ROM

Free Woman

Chromatica II —> 911

they need to close with RoM with Ariana Grande though. Maybe Stupid Love can open the show.

SeIena Gomez
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

I’m sure it will be 

Stupid Love

ROM

Free Woman

Chromatica II —> 911

They need to capitalise on the hype from Chromatica II. It’s huge on tik tok 

KevinWright
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I’m sure it will be 

Stupid Love

ROM

Free Woman

Chromatica II —> 911

This is what i imagined when i read the thread :fatcat:

warhol killer

I'm betting on AliceStupid Love, Rain On Me, Free Woman, Sour Candy, and Babylon

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

SeIena Gomez

I think:

Chromatica II

Shortened Stupid Love

Shortened Free Woman 

Babylon Haus Labs 

ROM

and because I’m crazy, I’m praying for Cake Like Lady Gaga somewhere in there so she can say “singing paparazzi in this bitch!” as a nod to 2009.

Roronoa
Just now, Warhol Killer said:

I'm betting on AliceStupid Love, Rain On Me, Free Woman, Sour Candy, and Babylon

The performance to end all VMA performances. 

I have no doubt they're gonna let her do whatever she wants. A 15 minute medley not that far fetched. Whatever she's planning, I just hope it's wild :enigma:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Where is LG7

If we'd get a medely, my clown instincts telling me it would go like

Chromatica I - Alice intro (audio visual + dancers, silhouette)

Stupid Love (1st verse & chorus)

Rain On Me (Ariana pops out with her ponytail)

[Free Woman if she decides to push this]

Chromatica II - 911 intro (short interlude for costume change)

Sour Candy (her verse & outro)

[Babylon, we lucky if we get this promo from her]

-----

but then I woke up and she just performed Rain On Me :vegas:

Archived