💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We getting a Chromatica MEDLEY

Bradley

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
11 hours ago, Ziggy said:

The reason is how much it’s been nominated lol I think it would be weirder if she *didn’t* perform it since it’s her biggest song in awhile and has viral quality.

You're right but I think she start with it then transition to something else before Ariana's part. I hope it's what I posted before instead of a medley.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

we are getting rain on me and y'all are gonna be pissed for no reason 

The level of reaching and delusion in this thread :bear:

♥ Kindness Police.

I think she will perform Stupid Love because it’s kinda weird to have a single (specially lead single) without any live performance on tv.

But I think she is playing just a few verse of it, maybe piano style like she used to do back in the days as performance intros? Then followed by Rain on Me with Ariana Grande.

if they give her more time and she can play a medley performance I feel like it would be Stupid Love + Rain on me + the next single (probably Free woman).

Either way it’s so exciting that we are finally getting a POP live performance with high quality emotional clutches chest GIF by Lady Gaga

Chuckles
15 hours ago, PETTY said:

inb4 it’s a 3 minute stupid love performance 

B4158-F71-9-AB4-4982-9-FEA-B75-DD7-A106-

This gif has me dead. She ain’t doing no Medley. Maybe she will add Chromatica I or something 

MANiCURE 6

Chromatica I + Alice (shortened)

Stupid Love 

Free Woman (shortened)

Chromatica II

Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK)

Replay (shortened)

Chromatica III

Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)

Babylon (shortened)

Imagine the collapse.... :bradley:

Best VMA's performance ever

TimisaMonster
18 hours ago, JK Rowling said:

Imagine if Alice played after the interlude instead of Stupid Love. :bradley:

Alice live at the VMAs for the world to hear wpuld be epic on too many astronomical proportions... :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

elijahfan

Would have they announced it already if she was to be the Vanguard recipient? I feel like this is what might have sealed the deal in her choosing to attend. And quite frankly, it’s long overdue for her to get it: unlike some of the past recipients, she does have a legendary videography worthy of celebration.

raragaga
22 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

I'm betting on AliceStupid Love, Rain On Me, Free Woman, Sour Candy, and Babylon

i'll die 670-4-5.jpg

xoxo

GenericPhag

My setlist prediction:

Alice- Can't see how she could do a medley to represent Chromatica without Alice as the opener. It's a fan fav, undeniable album highlight, and acts as a sort of thesis for the album.

Stupid Love- It's her lead single, it would be bizarre for it not to be in the medley

Third Single- She has to perform her third single in this medley, it would be them testing the waters before making a true commitment. Realistically, it'll probs be Free Woman but who knows. Not sure if they'll be the third single, but I could really see her doing Enigma or Replay, Maybe Sour Candy. 

Chromatica ll/ 911- Similar to Alice, it's become so big online, is a fan fav, and is an important song to the album's arc. 

Rain On Me- She's gonna end with Ari. It would be weird for her to bring Ari on and make her leave the stage and go do another song. It only makes sense as a closer. 

CHROMATICON

She'll probably do a Chromatica medley 15 min performance like Bey did with Lemonade. :giveup:

S0436

I think it will just be a ROM performance of just over 3 minutes.  If the performance is on location somewhere in NY it reduces the possibility of something complex :yennefer:

Archived