Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We getting a Chromatica MEDLEY

Bradley

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

She'll perform the third single and debut the video that night or at the start of the new charting week. She has no reason to perform ROM it already went to #1. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I hope this is prerecorded and there’s like tons of CGI special effects. She has to do this from home right? Idk how the VMA’s work this year

No the VMA will take place at Outdoor NYC Locations with limited or no audience.

Smithy

Chromatica 1 > Stupid Love > Free Woman > RoM 

bookmark me

There’s no way she’d bring out Ariana mid performance then shuffle her off again to perform FW; it’d just look awkward, they’ll finish together 

numb the flame
Just now, Nartiad said:

No the VMA will take place at Outdoor NYC Locations with limited or no audience.

they could still do all the CGI etc, Gaga's performance could've been recorded already.

Karen Smith

If VMA posted that it'll be just Gaga performance, so that's the fact. And thank God she will be there without Ariana. 

I think she may performing Chromatica I, then Alice, Stupid Love and Free Woman. 

Bradley
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

I hope this is prerecorded and there’s like tons of CGI special effects. She has to do this from home right? Idk how the VMA’s work this year

They are handing out awards though, and it'd be weird to see artists pre-record acceptance speeches because it's supposed to be a spontaneous revelation.

They said that they're recording from various locations in New York.

Bradley
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She'll perform the third single and debut the video that night or at the start of the new charting week. She has no reason to perform ROM it already went to #1. 

There's no way she's not performing Rain On Me, but it's not like she can only perform one song.

Ziggy
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The reason is how much it’s been nominated lol I think it would be weirder if she *didn’t* perform it since it’s her biggest song in awhile and has viral quality.

3 hours ago, CalumHood said:

Ya another rumor:bear:

Considering what really happened with this doll... I doubt that ahah

Sneaky Oliver

Stupid Love - Rain On Me - Babylon Early Mix would be perfect :nooo:

Or Rain On Me - Free Woman - Babylon Early Mix 

Then she drops a double release of FW and Babylon MVs :nooo:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

numb the flame
26 minutes ago, brucee said:

f medleys. 

We haven't had a performance since February. If it means Gaga gets to perform like three tracks from Chromatica then I'm all here for a medley. 

45 minutes ago, Bradley said:

They are handing out awards though, and it'd be weird to see artists pre-record acceptance speeches because it's supposed to be a spontaneous revelation.

They said that they're recording from various locations in New York.

They may do what drag race does and record an acceptance speech from every artist who is nominated and then they'll air the actual winner live during the show. 

I think ROM definitely will be a part of it since that's what's nominated. Also on Nicola's VMAs post Sarah responded with rain clouds in her comment

I'm just praying nothing happens in the next two weeks to get everything cancelled :wtfga:

JusKeepBreathin
11 hours ago, Bradley said:

There's no way she's not performing Rain On Me, but it's not like she can only perform one song.

There is no mention of Ariana, that why people are suggesting that she won't, I think she might do the beginning and transition into something else before Ariana's part. I hope it's the third single and not a medley.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived