Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We getting a Chromatica MEDLEY

Bradley

Featured Posts

Red Velvet
18 minutes ago, Bradley said:

urgh I need Sour Candy live! Will BLACKPINK be in New York?

no. 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsomniaMonster69

I wouldn't expect too much :laughga:

Most realistic is an interlude which contains elements of some Chromatica songs whit a nice transition into ROM or new single. 

But I wouldn't be mad if I'm wrong:oops:

My Name Isnt Alice

Richy tweeted that he's playing alice so I believe it's gotta be in there :enigma:

RabbitHeart

Listen......I want to hope for a medley, something long, deep, an epic (:trollga:) but I was thinking logistically about how she's going to do this with social distancing. I was also watching some other pop stars doing promo during covid (i.e. dua, katy) and a lot of them are solo with no background dancers which is going to feel very strange for a big awards show performance, since it won't be like the BET awards with pre-recorded performances.

Spoiler

And then I started thinking what if Gaga's just going to do a piano medley so um now I'm nervous :selena:

SeIena Gomez
9 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

Listen......I want to hope for a medley, something long, deep, an epic (:trollga:) but I was thinking logistically about how she's going to do this with social distancing. I was also watching some other pop stars doing promo during covid (i.e. dua, katy) and a lot of them are solo with no background dancers which is going to feel very strange for a big awards show performance, since it won't be like the BET awards with pre-recorded performances.

Hide contents

And then I started thinking what if Gaga's just going to do a piano medley so um now I'm nervous :selena:

100% not a piano medley. Gaga would not do us so dirty and as Bloodpop said - ballads are illegal on Chromatica and MTV keeps referring to Chromatica 

ChromaticRaccoon
24 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

And then I started thinking what if Gaga's just going to do a piano medley

The piano version of Rain On Me would slap, I'd be more then happy with a piano medley 

CyanDante

I am thinking more along the lines of 

Chromatica I  --> Alice --> Free Woman --> and finally closing with ROM. :firega:

And if the gays gods bless us, squeeze in Babylon in any way in the mix as well. :bradley:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

urgh I need Sour Candy live! Will BLACKPINK be in New York?

I doubt they will risk going in America when corona is over in Korea

ChavaWM

I know its super random, but the housewives of NY filmed the first group reunion since this whole virus thing happened and they quarantined and got tested multiple times for Covid. So if they can do that with production and film crew and make up/hair, im sure Gaga can rehearse with her dancers if they're following these precautions. They also still went along with a new season of Big Brother live right now, so it's possible to film things with groups

RabbitHeart
1 hour ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

The piano version of Rain On Me would slap, I'd be more then happy with a piano medley 

at this point she could stand there in that bathrobe drinking wine while Chromatica I, II, and III play in the background and I will enjoy it better than the silence

but yeah I agree a ROM piano version would be great, especially considering how good the 1000 doves piano version is

Lextyr97

I hope this is prerecorded and there’s like tons of CGI special effects. She has to do this from home right? Idk how the VMA’s work this year

Archived