Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Poppy - I Disagree (more) OUT NOW!

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

A1zPdkljjxL._SS500_.jpg

Today, Poppy released the deluxe edition of her third studio album 'I Disagree', titled 'I Disagree (more)'. It includes the standard album as well as the 4 brand new songs "If It Bleeds", "Bleep Bloop", "Khaos x4" and "Don't Ask". Listen the album below:

https://open.spotify.com/album/0jTjzLGg15C48CJEfZ9pFJ?si=lFaEACRnQ5yFR7mDOYimNQ

All the songs are fvcking bops and Bleep Bloop just hits so hard :giveup: . Even tho the songs are incredibly short, she delivered :tony: .

Ew, David!

itsmebuddy

If it Bleeds and Don’t Ask are absolutely amazing omg

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

If It Bleed and Bleep Bloop are such bops:kara:

The meaning of Don't Ask makes me so sad... These past two years were the best in the history of music and it's heartbreaking to see it end:messga::ohno:

I'm probably wrong

TheSlash
8 minutes ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

The meaning of Don't Ask makes me so sad... These past two years were the best in the history of music and it's heartbreaking to see it end:messga::ohno:

Agree. But I'm happy Poppy is able to move on from that toxic relationship with Ratanic Ratclair and I'm so curious on how she will evolve from now on :pray:  :heart: 

Ew, David!

30 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I'm so curious on how she will evolve from now on

Yeah tbh me too, just part of me is worried she will go back soft but I have faith in her:popcorn:

I'm probably wrong

HotLikeMexico

I had to listen to them a few times. They eventually grew on me. KhaosX4 is my least favorite tho.

If it Bleeds and Bleep Bloop remind me a lot of NIN and they are def my favorites.

Archived