Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

I knew I was gonna love it. YAY

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

SeIena Gomez

Don’t drag me but it sounds exactly like the snippet she put out before release :spin: Nothing new with the actual release, could have gone further imo 

Daylight Jokers

Such an awesome track. I really love the contrast between its sad melody and the upbeat production. The video's gorgeous too tho some moments felt a bit like a Chanel ad. I hope this charts.

Daylight Jokers
8 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Don’t drag me but it sounds exactly like the snippet she put out before release :spin: Nothing new with the actual release, could have gone further imo 

I thought the one on the snippet was already the final version and she was just teasing it? Why were you expecting the official release to be different?

SeIena Gomez
9 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I thought the one on the snippet was already the final version and she was just teasing it? Why were you expecting the official release to be different?

I was just expecting the chorus to switch it up a lil bit - it’s a good song don’t get me wrong but it’s just the same beat/sound from the snippet all throughout the song so kind of anti climatic 

Davian

Phew this is so good:giveup: a career highlight!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

SadBoi808

Miley, Dua, Kylie Minogue, and Katy is all serving some visuals. :nooo:

Come on Gaga please give us some Chromatica visuals! A crumb! 
:bradley:

arrtpop

it makes me so happy seeing everyone love the song im so so proud of her after this year she went through and her work has really paid off im just so happy about this

aphrodite

BleepBloop

This is such a win for her.

Just hope she knows that it won't do well on the charts and she shouldn't care either, cause it's a reaaally good track and we all know how those perform on there

Helxig

Oh my god she is gorgeous :giveup: 

Doesn't hook me like Mother's Daughter, Malibu, or Slide Away, but still a REALLY good song

I also just noticed that she directed it herself and filmed it in her backyard and her studio which is AMAZING :air:  the TALENT

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived