💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry on BLACKPINK and kpop's collaboration

TWICE on hatius

Featured Posts

TWICE on hatius

Apparently, Katy was doing some kind of press conference with SEA news outlets, one of them coincidentally being the biggest BLACKPINK's brain-washed agenda source in my country.

She was asked whether she would collaborate either BTS or BLACKPINK given that many artists like Gaga, Dua, Selena or Nicki have done so.

Katy said she really wants to do a kpop collaboration as long as there's a fantastic song for her. Additionally, she thinks there are many artists chasing chart's achievement by having a kpop collaboration. She doesn't want to chase the chart.

Source: https://kenh14.vn/katy-perry-tra-loi-doc-quyen-kenh14vn-rat-thich-blackpink-nhung-khang-dinh-se-khong-vi-chay-theo-trao-luu-thanh-tich-ma-hop-tac-voi-kpop-20200813214341869.chn

-------

Before anyone thinks she shaded Gaga considering that this ass tabloid, despite being the biggest entertainment news outlet for teenagers, is known for manipulating artist's words to fit their narratives. So don't jump into any conclusion :bon:. But choosing them to give an exclusive interview is a choice :green:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Runway

don't need to jump on anything and to make numbers.

she trying to convince us or herself?

1 minute ago, TWICE said:

I mean, first of all, who said you'd be making numbers? :huntyga:

I'm sure there is the possibility that this is out of context, per usual.

If not?

I'm laughing at the way people suddenly don't care about numbers when they drop commercially. If she did actually state it in the manner stated in the OP (I remain sceptical), shady shade. 

Justin Drew Bieber

“Don’t need to jump on anything to make numbers”

Daddy Yankee, Juicy J, Nicki Minaj, Migos, Calvin Harris, Snoop Dogg, Pharrell Williams, Kanye West, Feels, Con Calma.

:yennefer:

BillieGOAT
5 minutes ago, Majora said:

Daddy Yankee, Juicy J, Nicki Minaj, Migos, Calvin Harris, Snoop Dogg, Pharrell Williams, Kanye West, Feels, Con Calma.

Literally came in here to say this. The hypocrisy :ladyhaha:

TWICE on hatius
17 minutes ago, Majora said:

She did mention that in the past she had many features that didn’t succeed as she expected to. At that moment, she realized that music that doesn’t suit her won’t bring any results

TWICE on hatius

I don’t want to translate the whole article because I’m not good with translation. But basically she said she felt Kpop collaboration is fine. The thing is she doesn’t care about who she is gonna collab with but which kind of sound that makes the collaboration truly works. Then she added she learnt that from many failed collaboration in the past. And she thought Blackpink is cool and they have some of the best songs she has ever heard. She concluded that she will be cautious with her collaboration from now on.

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, TWICE said:

She doesn't want to chase the chart.

That's rich, coming from her.

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Red Velvet

Yes, the rumors are true, she is trying to hop on a remix of How You Like That. Unfortunately, because the circus is already full on YG, they didn't give her an offer.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Ronnie

Why do I feel like she’s still stuck on being at the top? 
For someone who is over numbers, she sure does mention it a lot. 

Archived