Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B Asks Male Rappers To Care About Breonna Taylor

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Elle unveiled Cardi B as their September cover star on Tuesday (Aug. 11), and in her cover story, the outspoken rapper got candid about the murder of Breonna Taylor, her upcoming sophomore album and more.

"That is so insane to me," she said of the 26-year-old EMT, who was fatally shot while asleep by three Louisville police officers executing a no-knock search warrant on her apartment back in March.

And while Taylor's name has gone viral in the months since her tragic death, Cardi called out her male counterparts in the world of hip-hop for not speaking out more in support of the murdered Black first responder. "A woman like Breonna Taylor, she was young," she told Elle. "She looked like she was listening to your music. She looked like she was your fan. You should stick up for her."

Source:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/9432180/cardi-b-speaks-out-breonna-taylor-interview

Cardi, Realest, B :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lorde Von Kok

While others support pedophiles, I must stan. 2018_ari4@2x.gif

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Runway

Cardi is so inspiring. She’s slowly transitioning from the funny girl with the accent to a valuable voice in the music industry :applause: and also shes 100% self made  WOC :heart:

coolninjaguy

and they always bring up her past :smh: it's clear that she's trying to be better in an industry in which people are still collaborating with pedo's and criminals. 

KillerMonster

Cardi was SUPER toxic when she first jumped into the industry. But sis has been making me really like her a lot more. Gotta love the growth :excited:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

PartySick

Queen :applause: She's the best bitch doin' it, doin' it :ally:

For real though, can we have some justice for this woman? She was literally murdered.

🖤

Bradley

It sickens me to think that male rappers are afraid to support women for fear of being seen as feminists.

Like they're okay with supporting Black Lives Matter but not specifically mention Breonna Taylor.

Archived