Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

RPDR Queens in Gaga’s VMA performance?

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

This is a super reachy theory but just hear me out. The RuPaul’s Drag Race Instagram re-posted Gaga’s VMA announcement video on their Instagram story, Facebook story, YouTube story and Twitter. They didn’t just comment or reply, they posted the actual video that MTV is using to promote. This is a concentrated, specific effort to promote Gaga’s performance on all of their social media platforms. This is deliberate.

Remember the report that Gaga was going to perform at the Drive-In Drag event a few weeks ago? I’m sure she was planning to feature the queens in that performance and didn’t get the chance. This is her chance now. 

Babylon with Gaga look-a-likes? Voguing choreo?

Something is happening I can feel it. :gum:

Jose P

Hmmm could be. But then again, I have seen them post about her when she releases something a few times before. But maybe I’m wrong :gum:

Just A Holy Fool

Nah, its just gays losing their **** that Gaga is actually promoting. 

explosion nothing to see here GIF

Let me reach even more and say my theory it will be a Chromatica medley is true and they are part of the Babylon segment :bradley:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Stephen
Just now, CHROMATICON said:

I hope she features actual trans woman too and not just drag queens. :giveup:

Trans women can be drag queens but yes I hope so.

elijahfan

Well, that's interesting. I guess I'd need to see how the Queens would be used before judging. At this point it feels a bit gimmicky, idk... I'm always here for more Queens on national TV, but incorporating them into a performance? That's not super new or revolutionary. Miley did it. Katy did it. I'd be more into a classic performance with the focus solely on Gaga.

Stephen
6 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Didn’t Miley already do this at the VMAs years ago?

Yea and Taylor Swift I think too. But I don’t think that means Gaga’s shouldn’t do it. If anything it proves that she doesn’t consider the queens to be a gimmick, but rather real artists. Why not keep inviting them? 

IllusionLover
8 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Didn’t Miley already do this at the VMAs years ago?

Taylor did the same last year when she performed You Need To Calm Down

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

monstertoronto

I hope not.  I love RPDR, I’ve seen every season, I love drag queens, but I’m dying to see Gaga perform and drag queens always try to pull focus. They can’t help it it’s what they do. I don’t want gaga competing with them for attention on her own performance. 

RAMROD

Love to see it.

Beside Miley and TS, Gaga is another one who can do this genuinely and not taking those queens as gimmicks or props. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lorde Von Kok

show me lets see it GIF

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Archived