đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Comments on Gaga's VMA Performance IG Post

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Also I do not want them to collaborate. KP's presence doesn't really bring out any prominent effects or chemistry to Gaga's career. It'll just all be KP using Gaga's fan power and popularity to save her already over career.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet
2 hours ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

Did you edit your reply to escape the wrath of the BLACKPINK fans? Smart

Wait, what did she say?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Glamourpuss
8 hours ago, anonanon said:

If someone told me I had the choice between Gaga acknowledging Katy on social media or me, I'd honestly choose Katy 

8 hours ago, Lucas said:

Yeah I feel so bad for her, always showing support publicly for Gaga and the only time Gaga ever mentionned Katy was when her texts when she trashtalked Katy were released to the public :rip:

There's no need to feel bad about this. Gaga seems to acknowledge her in private and there's the time Christian gifted her a ring when she attended Gaga's Vegas show so they seem to have a friendship that isn't public.

Suspiria

Wasnt katy literally giving birth at that moment? Her stannage level... we have to love it:messga:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Wasnt katy literally giving birth at that moment? Her stannage level... we have to love it:messga:

She got too excited for this performance and started giving birth  :ohwell:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Economy
8 hours ago, moonsago said:

Gaga and Katy the biggest goofy clowns of the 2010s supporting each other. We stan 

The support isn't mutual tho. Gaga never ever acknowledges Katy on social media and in wondering what the reason for that is!

moonsago
Just now, Economy said:

The support isn't mutual tho. Gaga never ever acknowledges Katy on social media and in wondering what the reason for that is!

But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen in private. I doubt Katy would cling on and keep being supportive and nice if she was truly ignored by Gaga. 

anonanon
4 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

There's no need to feel bad about this. Gaga seems to acknowledge her in private and there's the time Christian gifted her a ring when she attended Gaga's Vegas show so they seem to have a friendship that isn't public.

I mean I don't actually feel bad; it's not that serious to me.

Also even if they aren't friends, I feel like that's fine too. I'm not best friends with all of my colleagues.  

Edited just now by anonanon

This was posted yesterday. And why do you feel bad for her? She's just showing Gaga some love:triggered:

Lighter
Just now, SLAG said:

This was posted yesterday. And why do you feel bad for her?:triggered:

She’s talking to a wall:interestinga:

RudraCNG

Why do y'all always want Gaga to acknowledge Katy? What if she doesn't like her? (Which seems the most probable scenario) Let her acknowledge whoever she wants.

Archived