funny

Madonna on the Levitating remix

TwilightMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

I don't get it, I thought the remix was great and it actually made me enjoy the original song more :confused:

Mirrion Rizzons

I get that she's over 60, but has she completely lost her voice now? I haven't heard her without extreme autotune in a while - not hating, just wondering 

2 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I get that she's over 60, but has she completely lost her voice now? I haven't heard her without extreme autotune in a while - not hating, just wondering 

of course she hasn't :triggered:

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Autotune has been part of her artistry for 20 years (also not getting this comment, as the Levitating Remix actually has very little use of autotune :confused:). Saw her live last March, voice was more than fine :ohwell:

vixdean

What the hell does this even mean?

Her voice and Dua's blend harmoniously, and it flows just right. Her voice in the remix is reminiscent of CODF Madonna and fits beautifully.

vixdean
4 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

There's little to no autotune, but okay...

hieronymus

If the whole remix album is going to be at this label they can keep it... Levitating sounds like a bad soundcloud mashup.

shoful

Madonna serves vocals in this... the only bad part is the remixer’s part. She did a mediocre job on this otherwise amazing song. Dua and Madonna sound great together!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

JustTea
5 minutes ago, vixdean said:

There's little to no autotune, but okay...

Let's not pretend that studio versions have raw vocals. Every artist have their vocals re-touched more or less in production. It's very normal nowadays. It's just very unnoticeable (usually). :haroon:

Archived