Okay, Gaga's film aside...Ā 

How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days

The Wedding PlannerĀ 

Legally BlondeĀ 

Sweet Home AlabamaĀ 

To All the Boys I've Love Before

P.S. I Still Love YouĀ 

CluelessĀ 

Cheesy Hallmark movies (both the romances and the mysteries ā€“ I really findĀ the Aurora Teagarden mysteries comforting)Ā 

Crazy Rich AsiansĀ 

ChicagoĀ 

The Sound of MusicĀ 

Mary PoppinsĀ 

Sleepless in SeattleĀ 

You've Got MailĀ 

The Devil Wears Prada

Knocked UpĀ 

Mean GirlsĀ 

Masterminds

BridesmaidsĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GovernmentHookah
3 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I love the uprising of the lower class, esp the scene when they rip the bench off the floor and smash the gate inĀ :vegas:

I love everything! The costumes, music, suspense (even when you know what will happen), actors, story, romance, special effects, cinematography, set design etc etc lol

Modern Ecstasy2
2 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Okay, Gaga's film aside...Ā 

How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days

The Wedding PlannerĀ 

Legally BlondeĀ 

Sweet Home AlabamaĀ 

To All the Boys I've Love Before

P.S. I Still Love YouĀ 

CluelessĀ 

Cheesy Hallmark movies (both the romances and the mysteries ā€“ I really findĀ the Aurora Teagarden mysteries comforting)Ā 

Crazy Rich AsiansĀ 

ChicagoĀ 

The Sound of MusicĀ 

Mary PoppinsĀ 

Sleepless in SeattleĀ 

You've Got MailĀ 

The Devil Wears Prada

Knocked UpĀ 

Mean GirlsĀ 

Masterminds

BridesmaidsĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

TasteĀ :vegas:Ā omg I want to watch so many of these now... The Sound of MusicĀ :messga:

Iā€™m partly joking, partly serious, GGD should have Netflix parties where we watch movies togetherĀ 

Ā 

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€

Franch Toast
4 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

TasteĀ :vegas:Ā omg I want to watch so many of these now... The Sound of MusicĀ :messga:

Iā€™m partly joking, partly serious, GGD should have Netflix parties where we watch movies togetherĀ 

Ā 

I'm not sure I would use the word "taste" :huntyga:Ā ā€“ to be clear, I don't think these are the best movies ever, but they're definitely go-to films when I just want something cozy and comforting. I love horror, thrillers, and dramas, but I wouldn't call them comforting.Ā 

And didn't GGD have a recurring collectiveĀ movie viewing party at one time? I think Haroon was in charge of it, but it fizzled out. Or maybe there was an issue with technology.Ā 

She/Her/Hers

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

I'm not sure I would use the word "taste" :huntyga:Ā ā€“ to be clear, I don't think these are the best movies ever, but they're definitely go-to films when I just want something cozy and comforting. I love horror, thrillers, and dramas, but I wouldn't call them comforting.Ā 

And didn't GGD have a recurring collectiveĀ movie viewing party at one time? I think Haroon was in charge of it, but it fizzled out. Or maybe there was an issue with technology.Ā 

Thatā€™s what I meant by ā€˜tasteā€™ lol but didnā€™t explain myself properly... they are excellent choices for when you need something comforting and easy to watch.

Oh, maybe? Iā€™m sure I just wasnā€™t aware. Netflix party isnā€™t the best option thatā€™s for sure.

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€

HeavyMetalLover

The Wizard of Oz
Batman Returns
Labyrinth
Romeo + Juliet
Titanic
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Hocus Pocus
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived