💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dolly Parton: of course black lives matter

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

“I understand people having to make themselves known and felt and seen,” said Parton. “And of course, Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones that matter? No!” The Queen of Nashville has officially spoken.

Parton, as Billboard notes, actually did something similar in 2018, when she renamed her “Dixie Stampede” Civil War-themed attraction to “Dolly Parton’s Stampede”. 

“There’s such a thing as innocent ignorance, and so many of us are guilty of that,” she says now about the name change. “When they said ‘Dixie’ was an offensive word, I thought, ‘Well, I don’t want to offend anybody. This is a business. We’ll just call it The Stampede.’ As soon as you realize that [something] is a problem, you should fix it. Don’t be a dumbass. That’s where my heart is. I would never dream of hurting anybody on purpose.”

https://thegailygrind.com/2020/08/13/dolly-parton-of-course-black-lives-matter-do-we-think-our-little-white-asses-are-the-only-ones-that-matter/

Pop Music

woke country goddess :worship2:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Reid LePage
4 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

“And of course, Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones that matter? No!”

this b!tch :cryga::toofunny:

Davian

A legend for a reason!:giveup: Ugh love her so much

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

blankpaper
6 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

As soon as you realize that [something] is a problem, you should fix it. Don’t be a dumbass

:golfclap:

reality’s tight if the music is right

Cameltoe Chariot

This woman is actually timeless... a real-life angel :pray: the world is a better place with Dolly in it.

Archived