💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Olga Seryabkina / Ольга Серябкина (Russian singer)

Cherry Blues

Featured Posts

Cherry Blues

Olga Seryabkina is a Russian female singer from Moscow. She was a band member of the Russian girlgroup collective Serebro from 2006 till 2019. So it was a long time. She wrote the songs for Serebro and released also some solo songs as Molly. In 2019 she went solo and recently she decided to release her songs under her real name Olga Seryabkina and it's like a real start for her solo career. I like her very much and she is very interesting as a person. Definitely one of my favourite female Russian singers.

Her first single as Olga Seryabkina is "Что же ты наделал"/ "What Have You Done"?

The sound of the single completely matches my taste. I found it charming, playful and melodic and yet artistry.

The video as a mixture of old retro visuals and new sharp visuals is also very artful and classy for me and its something what i imagine to see from David Bowie - like i said,  classy. Like it when retro meets Science-Fiction.

Like Olga S. as a pop artist very much.

Her first video single from this year "What Have You Done?"

Cherry Blues

Her new track. It seems this will be her new single. "Не стыдно" / "Not Ashamed"

Some minutes ago released. Very good song. 

Cherry Blues
53 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Doesn't she have a profile on Spotify? Can't find her

I will check this out for you. I used Spotify, but now i use Deezer. Back then she had a profile on Spotify but i think that many artists in Russia concentrate on Russian services like Yandex Music. But Spotify started recently in Russia too, so some artists for sure will care more for Spotify and hopefully keep their profiles up-to-date.

Cherry Blues
On 8/14/2020 at 1:22 AM, VenusHooker said:

Here is that girl (: She makes good music

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1Hd2ZcCOUCR5U1xDTbpDv8?si=yAWV96UeSV6up_MpeDXAyg

• 3 weeks later...
Seryabkina
On 8/14/2020 at 2:22 AM, VenusHooker said:

she has her name writen in Cyrillic 

girl loves to stay hidden nnn

also @Cherry Blues might have been better to create a SEREBRO base so we can talk about all girlies + the band (miss Seryabkina included since she was the main girl from the group lmao) and keep the thread more alive :gaycat: 

Cherry Blues

@Seryabkina

I can made a thread, but Serebro as a band is over now ): Serebro for me was a very original girl band 🍒 very unique in style and vibe

Like this performance with her first single as Olga Seryabkina. I'm still in love with the song

Seryabkina
1 hour ago, Cherry Blues said:

@Seryabkina

I can made a thread, but Serebro as a band is over now ): Serebro for me was a very original girl band 🍒 very unique in style and vibe

Like this performance with her first single as Olga Seryabkina. I'm still in love with the song

Well, we can talk about all the solo members in the Serebro thread

i could make a base thread a bit later and write some stuff in the OP :gaycat:

• 2 weeks later...
Cherry Blues

New concert from Olga Seryabkina in Russia in 5.9.20 in the city Rostov On Don. Unfortunately the video quality is just okay.

Archived