💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So... no Ari?

zerojk

Featured Posts

zerojk

Is there still any chance that Ari joins Gaga on stage? ROM is so epic and needs to be performed by both of them :giveup: 

I mean... Ari also has various nominations that night, will she even attend?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

ROM is already done and this is Gaga's first performance in 7 years - she needs to shine on her own

monketsharona

Hum where is it said Ariana Grande won't be performing ?

The announcement was about Gaga. If she's doing a medley I could see Ariana joining her. 

Aussie
1 minute ago, SourCandy said:

ROM is already done and this is Gaga's first performance in 7 years - she needs to shine on her own

They are BOTH nominated for ROM though. Why would she exclude her?

BarcelosRooster

I think she will... Suprise perfomance with gaga??? I mean it's THE SONG of the Vmas... Each one of them has 9 nominations,, 8 of them are ROM, they better do it!

Turns out i have another mom and she's italian 🇮🇹

zerojk
1 minute ago, SourCandy said:

True but ROM got lots of nominations and is Gaga's biggest pop success in years so..

Defmix100

Besides Shallow is J&D the only collab on an original Gaga song she's sang live with a feature?

BarcelosRooster
1 minute ago, zerojk said:

True but ROM got lots of nominations and is Gaga's biggest pop success in years so..

Exactly... I mean i'm pretty sure if gaga releases more singles and mvs she'll have more hits :huntyga:

Turns out i have another mom and she's italian 🇮🇹

ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

Besides Shallow is J&D the only collab on an original Gaga song she's sang live with a feature?

DWUW? Ft R Kelly and Xtina

COME ON GAYS!!

Bonkers

You might as well know now because some of you will be very disappointed. But it's basically going to be a big campaign commercial.  Instead of "Chromatica" it will be "JoeMerica".  

He wanted her to sing Edge of Glory, but she wisely reminded him that it might remind people that he is on the Edge of Glory.  And then they laughed.

Anyway, it's going to be all about the election.  :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Defmix100
Just now, Arbmonster said:

DWUW? Ft R Kelly and Xtina

Oh yeah haha I watched the Xtina one again today too :mark:

10 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Is there still any chance that Ari joins Gaga on stage? ROM is so epic and needs to be performed by both of them :giveup: 

I mean... Ari also has various nominations that night, will she even attend?

No. This is for a new single, ROM era is already done

9 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

this

Archived