Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

An ego you'd like to see come back?

Cybikitty

Featured Posts

Cybikitty

So now we've had Gaga confirmed for the VMAS, I've been rewatching old performances and just remembered how goddamn good Jo Calderone was :messga:

Anyone else have a favourite alternate ego they wanna see again? Or even a new one for Chromatica :party:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born in Chromatica

I would prefer a new alter ego but if one did come back, it would be interesting to see Joe Calderone return in the Chromatica. 

images-jpeg-26.jpg

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Guest Messy vers
Just now, Born in Chromatica said:

I would prefer a new alter ego but if one did come back, it would be interesting to see Joe Calderone return in the Chromatica. 

images-jpeg-26.jpg

Lmao I love your profile photo and in the background

I'd love for Yuyi to come back but only for pictures or a music video with no speaking because Jo in the VMAS was just... :bear:

27monster27

Candy Warhol was rumored to come back during the ARTPOP era. I think Lady Gaga may have even said something about it.

he/him/his

BarcelosRooster

My baby jo.... But I don't think it will happen... BUT!!! It would be cool if she introduced a new Egofor chromatica!!! Like an evil gaga or something because of 911!! (My biggest enemy is me, pop a 911)

Turns out i have another mom and she's italian 🇮🇹

BarcelosRooster
2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Candy Warhol was rumored to come back during the ARTPOP era. I think Lady Gaga may have even said something about it.

Yesssss!!! I would live for that!!! But only senior mosnters would get it! (New monsters and the folk wouldn't lol)

BarcelosRooster

But morgana isn't an actual ego is she??? I don't think i have seen her aside from  the Fame monster album covers??

Mother GOAT fits the Chromatica aesthetics so much, Gaga should make her the villain of the Chromatica storyline

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived