Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

DC - WEAR. YOUR. MASK.

DC

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

Why did I come in here thinking this was going to be a rain on me parody but instead of RAIN. ON. ME. It would be WEAR. YOUR. MASK. 

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, LORD GAGA said:

Why did I come in here thinking this was going to be a rain on me parody but instead of RAIN. ON. ME. It would be WEAR. YOUR. MASK. 

Me Too Watermelon GIF

24 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Your hair looks shiny and soft, whats ur hair care routine Im serious

Selsun Blue shampoo mixed with Pantene shampoo. Wait 5 or more minutes, or 2-3 Chromatica songs, then rinse out. Next, tresemmé hair conditioner, for the same amount of time as the shampoo, then rinse out :vegas:

Hey guys! Let’s get #WEARYOURMASK tending on Twitter!!!

PlastiscGuy
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Selsun Blue shampoo mixed with Pantene shampoo. Wait 5 or more, or 2-3 Chromatica songs, then rinse out. Next, tresemmé hair conditioner, for the same amount of time as the shampoo, then rinse out :vegas:

How long did it take to grow? Do you trim it? Cut the dead ends? Is there any recommendation? :giveup:

PG.

6 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

How long did it take to grow? Do you trim it? Cut the dead ends? Is there any recommendation? :giveup:

I've been growing it out since 5th grade, I'm going into 11th now, and yeah I trim it every once in a while but I haven't gotten it done recently because of the pandemic, I want t get a trim though :) 

anonanon

I listened to the first 3 seconds of this and thought Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now was going to start playing :air:

Good on you for promoting mask wearing :)

Edited just now by anonanon

MANiCURE 6

I thought it was gonna be a Rain On Me parody but instead of "RAIN. ON. ME." it's "WEAR. YOUR. MASK." :bear:

Just now, anonanon said:

I listened to the first 3 seconds of this and thought Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now was going to start playing :air:

Oh I love that song! :firega:

3 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

That production is smokin' tho. It's fire.:ally:

It's ONLY fire now :ally:

Archived