Katy Perry - Smile

DiamondKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TerrenceV2

Not really excited for this album... at all

the only great song is Never Really Over (which is still on repeat!). Everything else is very toned down and meh... this is her first album where I’m not seeing any ambition from her side. And it’s ok, she’s having a baby so she’s not trying to come up with her best album ever. She even said it herself “trying to put this album out before the baby” and it shows..

playground love - josef salvat

Chromatography
2 hours ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

I just thought she’d show a little more effort but she’s pregnant so I kind of get it

so what’s Gaga’s excuse? katy’s pregnant and she’s still releasing stuff. idk why everyone’s getting on her case all the time 

Quartz

That was actually good! Budget come through :tony:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

TerrenceV2
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

so what’s Gaga’s excuse? katy’s pregnant and she’s still releasing stuff. idk why everyone’s getting on her case all the time 

Well who says we give a free pass to Gaga? half the forum is always talking about how Gaga is now half-assing a dead-on-arrival era 💀 and the fact that Katy is working harder while about to go on labor

playground love - josef salvat

Karen Smith

Does Katy think that children are her audience? Because I can't imagine mature person who have fun and smile while listening to this and watching this mv. 

Quartz
Just now, Little99 said:

Does Katy think that children are her audience? Because I can't imagine mature person who have fun and smile while listening to this and watching this mv. 

I did. Uh oh the adult police is here. :ohwell:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Daylight Jokers

There's something about the way they graded that scene in the living room that makes it look like an ad. But I really love the animation in this. It's very Disney-esque. 

NotDoctor

That was really cute.  I come to Mother Perresa for cute fun bops and that's exactly what this is for me.  It's light and fluffy and with the way the world is on fire these days I find it refreshing.

I don't think it's groundbreaking or anything but does it need to be?

rasclautmangos

Not really my cup of tea...at all. But Katy looks super cute. She's looked beautiful in everything she's done this era.

StrawberryBlond

That screenshot is...a choice. Not her best by any stretch but it's a lockdown restricted video while pregnant, so it's amazing she provided anything at all. It's a shame that her big spectacle videos that we're used to have been downgraded due to the pandemic, so it's always going to be difficult rating her current video content knowing the situation. I can see gifs being made out of 0:04-0:07 definitely!

Archived