Katy Perry - Smile

DiamondKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
8 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Is a fun video, but what's the strategy behind putting it on Facebook today?  Won't that decrease the number of curiosity view on YouTube when she finally uploads it there?  I know its not an official single, but still, you would think she would try to make every view count.

the strategy is quite obvious: she must be getting more coins from a Facebook deal than with Youtube streams which wouldn't be that many (for this particular song)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Karen Smith
21 hours ago, SLAG said:

It's just a preview. Video is out tmrw

Godd where is that high budget? Colwns idea is so cringe

monstertoronto
21 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

the strategy is quite obvious: she must be getting more coins from a Facebook deal than with Youtube streams which wouldn't be that many (for this particular song)

Perhaps but it turns out the Facebook video was taken down really quickly, and replaced with a tease posting that it would be on YouTube today. So I think in the end it was just a tease to promote awareness of the video. 

18 hours ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

love Katy but cringe

Off topic but the word cringe should be banned since it’s mostly used by 13/14-year olds nowadays and is a kinda bad word:awkney:

OT: i liked it actually, maybe not the best idea but it was cute

Battle 4 Ur Life
21 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Off topic but the word cringe should be banned since it’s mostly used by 13/14-year olds nowadays and is a kinda bad word:awkney:

I totally understand where you’re coming from. I’m sorry if it felt offensive. not intended.

I just thought she’d show a little more effort but she’s pregnant so I kind of get it but aside from the animation her parts felt a little stiff. the green canvas was a bit of a turnoff for me but other than that it’s ok.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life

it’s ok. I’m not gonna go to Smile when I’m doing a Katy Marathon it will probably be one of the last but it’s ok.

coming from a midsize fan

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

3 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

I totally understand where you’re coming from. I’m sorry if it felt offensive. not intended.

It’s just that I have seen that word on so many wrong places before that my brain is getting exhausted while reading it, nothing you did haha

Hurem
27 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Now y'all gonna get offended by the word "cringe" as well? Good god. :awkney:

6 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Now y'all gonna get offended by the word "cringe" as well? Good god. :awkney:

I’m not offended but basically in my opinion using cringe is cringe if i explain it like that:ladyhaha:

But agreed, people get offended for nothing nowadays like u can just say hi and they’re getting offended because they’ve never met before :awkney:

From all the animated videos released these days I thought this was actually better than most releases, i like it, sadly the song is just BAD :(, sorry Katy, but kudos for the commitment to the era and keeping her fans busy with content:party:

Archived