đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Smile

DiamondKing

Featured Posts

ITS SO CUTEEEE!

I love the quality of the animation and the narrative of the video. Better than I expected!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
44 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

I love the animation and her looks! I’m surprised she’s still able to do all this despite quarantine and being pregnant. Her fourth music video for the album that’s not even out yet, along with at least half a dozen performances. 

And this is going to be a visual album, right?!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

And this is going to be a visual album, right?!

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TimisaMonster

Well that was...:billie::awkney::flop:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Luke78619

This is actually pretty cute, especially the little things like finishing the boss level by making the boss laugh, or her smile in the end shot :heart: 

she doesn’t deserve all the unnecessary hate she gets, even here in this thread. I mean, you’re allowed to not like her music but I think many people aren’t really paying attention to the intention behind the song here

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

jimmytimestep

welp another disappointment for today (dua being first)

Still holding out hope for Miley to snatch wigs tonight

outtahere12428
1 hour ago, President Biden said:

properly quarantined,

katy is the least properly quarentined person on earth lol do you think that making those videos and performances doesn’t  put people at risk 

Aw I LOVED that video!!! That was SOOO cute, and the animation was so cute too! :sara:

Luke78619
10 minutes ago, sabatini said:

katy is the least properly quarentined person on earth lol do you think that making those videos and performances doesn’t  put people at risk 

I mean, slight exaggeration 

it’s not that hard to make a video socially distanced, and it’s not like she has a bunch of backup dancers or anything

and if everyone involved in this has been socially distant and wearing masks etc. then there’s no problem 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Reject False Icons

great video, It really shows her budget, the animation is movie-quality and her shots are beautifully done :party:

Idk why she's promoting on Facebook but it's giving me throwback Teenage Dream promo style vibes, and those are always good memories

Archived