💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts on Chromatica Era so far?

Sherry

Featured Posts

Sherry

So far, everything we've got from the era is a serve. From the music to the music videos to the photoshoots everything was perfect. I've enjoyed everything from the era. What are your thoughts?

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway

Covid19 changed everything, so there's not much to say besides the releases:

I loved Stupid Love as a 1st ingle, even if 90% hated it for no actual reason. The video was ok, except for the iphone 11 thing. 

I loved Rain on Me and its video. 

I love the album.

Looking forward for the tour. 

Francesca Cipriani

I have already forgot the album, sorry :bear: and gaga too, apparently

Jose P
7 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

she hasn’t mentioned the album in literally months :ladyhaha:

She literally posted a Gagavision, a bts of the album photoshoot, and announced a weekly radio show discussing the album just last week :awkney:

JaysAMess

In one word: Boring.

It pains me to say that, but it's how I feel. The album is great, the ROM video is amazing but that's it. As someone who says Gaga has every right to promote the album when she feels comfortable due to what's going on in the world, you can't help but look at what Dua Lipa is doing or Katy Perry and it's at a point now when there's no excuses.

BUT with Gaga being so passionate about her art and every album she releases, I'm sure once she starts promoting again, it'll be worth the wait.

Sneaky Oliver

It has surpassed my expectations actually. 
The album itself is amazing. 
It had such an impact when it was released and especially here in Brazil, it was crazy everyone was hyped. 

ROM MV was a huge surprise for me! I didn’t expect her to slay that hard! Stupid Love was fine. I like it too.

Her interviews were very precious and interesting. Listening to her explaining her concepts in interviews is one of the things I look forward the most during an era.

I obviously miss the looks she would have served and live performances but she’ll make up for it with the Chromatica Ball!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sherry

Some of y'all need to stop bashing Gaga. Clearly she's restarted promotions. Chile.. :saladga:

Sneaky Oliver

The minimum promo was something I was expecting to get ever since Joanne era but the absolute lack of performances and appearances is also very reasonable and understandable due to the pandemics scenario. 

But we all know her. She is not sitting still in her house. She must be planing a lot of things especially for the Chromatica Ball!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Luke78619

I love the era, the only thing I dislike is the amount of hate from her fans here that are just making it worse for everyone

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Sherry

Look guys it's not Gaga's fault that Covid happened and she had to cancel the whole plan. She must be very upset about that herself and even more upset after fans started hating on her and her team. Let her plan things again. And restart everything over again. 

Archived