I love the cover more than the remixes.

outtahere12428
4 hours ago, Brad said:

Very on brand! I love it! 

thank u! that’s what i went for 

outtahere12428
3 hours ago, Stephen said:

So cute ! What’s MNNR mix? 

it’s an (yet) unreleased official remix, tchami played some of it on a dj set a while ago. i tweeted mnnr and he told me it’s out of his hands and there’s nothing he can do right now to release it :(

nickkoko
18 hours ago, sabatini said:

it’s an (yet) unreleased official remix, tchami played some of it on a dj set a while ago. i tweeted mnnr and he told me it’s out of his hands and there’s nothing he can do right now to release it :(

I had no idea he remixed it! His production is so dope, I really hope we get a proper release of these remixes! Knowing the artists that Tchami can recruit from Confession, there's the potential of some really incredible remixes this era.

outtahere12428
35 minutes ago, nickkoko said:

I had no idea he remixed it! His production is so dope, I really hope we get a proper release of these remixes! Knowing the artists that Tchami can recruit from Confession, there's the potential of some really incredible remixes this era.

His SL remix is so DOPE. it’s the best one by far. I’d die for it to be released in full. Jesus christ we DESERVE a Chromatica The Remixes

listen to this extended version a fan made from the snippet 

Archived