💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The New Mutants on theaters starting August 28th

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Got it. Thanks for explaining. I swear this movie is cursed.

What a nightmare. :saladga:

Yup. It is too bad.

The only "next best thing" is if anyone gonna come to cinema and record it with their phone or something. Maybe in Russia or something. I think that will be the only quality we will able to see it in for awhile.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, RAMROD said:

Yup. It is too bad.

The only "next best thing" is if anyone gonna come to cinema and record it with their phone or something. Maybe in Russia or something. I think that will be the only quality we will able to see it in for awhile.

Maybe someone will leak it. :trollga:

i don't remember ARTPOP

LaFama

Highkey pissed this is the first time we're gonna see Magik and they made the release of the movie a total mess. 

I was excited for this one, and I think it looks pretty good, but if they made me wait for two years then I can wait a little longer :huntyga:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Damn this is really bad. I'm a big fan of the X Men franchise and horror movies so I've been excited for this film since it was announced. Sad to see how many times it's been postponed, could've had a little momentum had they given it the original release date but the whole Disney/20th Century Fox deal was so messy they had to move everything AND cancel Gambit which is my favorite character.

I don't think this movie will be good. The previews look kinda weak. I don't think Disney even cares about this movie since it decided to open it during the pandemic. I hope I'm wrong because I like the mutant universe and I'm super excited to see what the MCU will do with it. The good thing is that it won't have much competition. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived