💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

GAGA RADIO: Week Two

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

Ziggy
On 8/14/2020 at 4:54 PM, EuphoricVibez said:

Now that I'm hearing about all of this, it definitely seems like he was rigid, and unwilling to allow any other producers to even be on BTW, and ARTPOP.

*ARTPOP. Garibay exec produced BTW so that wouldn’t have been DJWS’s purview even if he was brought on.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez
12 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

*ARTPOP. Garibay exec produced BTW so that wouldn’t have been DJWS’s purview even if he was brought on.

Well, you have a point there. 

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez

To be fair, I'm still curious as to who the special guest is on this Friday's episode of Gaga Radio :firega:

He/him/his

SharGaga

So basically she's hinted DJWS has an ego when it comes to working with other producers on tracks. Explains why he's absent on Chromatica.

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

So basically she's hinted DJWS has an ego when it comes to working with other producers on tracks. Explains why he's absent on Chromatica.

That definitely explains things

He/him/his

Dayman
50 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I don't think it's a DJWS issue. Look at Zedd and Madeon they both at the time reused productions for her on ARTPOP. Donatella and Aura were Zedds and MJH was Madeons. We also know that RedOne is EXTREMELY overprotective of others touching his production work or even collaborating. Fernando clearly worked on ARTPOP for PARTYNAUSEOUS even though it got canned - which I wouldn't be surprised if it was due to issues of working together. Just because DJWS is the main producer of the final album doesn't mean she was specifically talking about him. We know for a fact there are a number of Zedd produced tracks that just straight up didn't make the album because they "didn't go anywhere". To me it seems more like Zedd was the one unwilling to try and work with others to make the songs happen and thats why he was only 3 songs and nothing ACTUALLY co-produced. Also his absence on Chromatica is reportedly due to him working on himself and getting sober, not because of any bad attitude issues and refusal to collaborate. It's all just speculation and nothing is explained one way or the other.

This mix felt a lot more ambient and more of background music but blood's mix was very much something I could see being a full DJ set at a club. Still good though :music:

I love that Gaga loves Replay as much as we do :sara: and hearing her talk about the process of writing it was amazing 

EuphoricVibez
4 hours ago, Where is LG7 said:

cant wait for gaga to talk more about enigma and babylon :enigma:

Same! I'd love to hear what she says about them :heart:

He/him/his

HeavyMetalLover

Listened to this mix again while I was driving around for work today. It's really grown on me. :vegas:

i don't remember ARTPOP

EuphoricVibez
On 8/17/2020 at 4:06 PM, HeavyMetalLover said:

Listened to this mix again while I was driving around for work today. It's really grown on me. :vegas:

This mix, and Chromatica have been the only music I've listened to today. :enigma:

He/him/his

HeavyMetalLover
30 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

This mix, and Chromatica have been the only music I've listened to today. :enigma:

I'm about to listen to episode 3! :pawsup:

i don't remember ARTPOP

EuphoricVibez
13 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I'm about to listen to episode 3! :pawsup:

still need to listen to it, omg :enigma:

He/him/his

Archived