GAGA RADIO: Week Two

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is LG7
1 minute ago, Spyro said:

I guess you could say it was the worst thing and best thing thats happen to her :gayhat:

SHE HAD THE GUH-UUUUUUUHNNNN SHE HAD THE GUUUHHHH HUUUUUUUUUUN SHE HAD THE GUUUHUHUHUHUHUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Head Empty
Just now, lifeasgeorge said:

I love all this discussion about Replay, I would love for it to be a single but even just getting a video for it would be amazing :flutter:

I'd love it too, but judging by Gaga's words I'm not sure if it'll happen :giveup:

If the lyrics are too painful for her I can't imagine turning it into a single. In that sense, empowering and positive songs make more sense (Free Woman, Babylon, Rain On Me, Stupid Love).

PrinceOfTheStorm

So she has a lot of love/hate relationships with this album :coffee:

First Fun Tonight, now Replay.

signing out

EuphoricVibez
Just now, Louie said:

I just want Babylon (Haus Lab) Remix

Ee-Mn7xy-Uc-AALNWE.jpg

Well, BURNS didn't make it, so it would either be next week, or on the 28th (because Tchami) if we do get it

He/him/his

chromaticainmyhead

am I the only one who gets this weird feeling when Gaga talks about such personal stuff and realize how vulnerable she is in front of all these people in the studio being like „ do you remember when I got that trauma response, or this panic attack?“ as if it was so normal but damn girl this must be SO terrifying experiencing Gaga having such mental breakdowns in front of you... 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Where is LG7

queen of recycling lines :bradley:

listen to her mention "its like someone died... its like an exorrcism" on the next episode

her next 100 people yup

ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Gaga fought for Replay to be on the album as the producers weren't a huge fan of it. It had a different melody before, I believe, but the lyrics were pretty much the same.

The most Gaga song (best on the album)

COME ON GAYS!!

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, Where is LG7 said:

listen to her mention "its like someone died... its like an exorrcism"

her next 100 people yup

And all of those recycled lines turn out to be iconic :firega:

He/him/his

1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Well, BURNS didn't make it, so it would either be next week, or on the 28th (because Tchami) if we do get it

If I don't hear Babylon (Haus Lab) Remix next week or on the 28th....

Ef-V5-LEWXk-AAZPDB.jpg

Where is LG7
5 minutes ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

:crossed: gaga song remixes, where?

we didnt count down to it, maybe daz y 

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, venusinmyhead said:

am I the only one who gets this weird feeling when Gaga talks about such personal stuff and realize how vulnerable she is in front of all these people in the studio being like „ do you remember when I got that trauma response, or this panic attack?“ as if it was so normal but damn girl this must be SO terrifying experiencing Gaga having such mental breakdowns in front of you... 

I feel like these people are super trustworthy and empathetic, and admirable for embracing her at such a low point. I really love how supportive everyone is. Not to get too sappy, haha. :fatcat:

i don't remember ARTPOP

EuphoricVibez
Just now, HeavyMetalLover said:

I feel like these people are super trustworthy and empathetic, and admirable for embracing her at such a low point. I really love how supportive everyone is. Not to get too sappy, haha. :fatcat:

Same though! They're very supportive, compassionate, and kind, and they're like saints to her. I couldn't ask for better producers/writers for the album. :heart:

He/him/his

Sherry
3 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

listen to her mention "its like someone died... its like an exorrcism" on the next episode

her next 100 people yup

Wait... i thought it was the cigarette story. :oprah:

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived