Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

GAGA RADIO: Week Two

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

GregJA

No gaga remix :fatcat:

also I’ll know once Babylon is released as I’ll have a spam fest (truly deserved) from @Doot in excitement :awesome:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez
4 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Omg especially on 911 and Replay, her personality literally JUMPS out :giveup:

Yeees! It really shines through on Sine From Above. The fact that it went from an electronica, trance, and house beat to a breakbeat/drum and bass ending. :heart: That song is the best artistic choice she's made along with those two songs, omg

He/him/his

1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Yeees! It really shines through on Sine From Above. The fact that it went from an electronica trance, and house beat to a breakbeat/drum and bass ending. :heart: That song is the best artistic choice she's made along with those two songs, omg

Sine From Above is THAT B***H, let me just say, HOO Lordy! :icega:

Was anything special mentioned? I would listen but I’m too upset that I forgot to cancel my free trial and got charged. :cyanlights:

Edit: F*ck, I forgot it’s not Friday again.:cyanlights:

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Yeees! It really shines through on Sine From Above. The fact that it went from an electronica, trance, and house beat to a breakbeat/drum and bass ending. :heart: That song is the best artistic choice she's made along with those two songs, omg

The production on SFA is actually perfection. :vegas:

i don't remember ARTPOP

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, SLAG said:

Was anything special mentioned? I would listen but I’m too upset that I forgot to cancel my free trial and got charged. :cyanlights:

Embrace is hun. :kiss:

i don't remember ARTPOP

EuphoricVibez
Just now, SLAG said:

Not yet, but BURNS' DJ mix is out in some countries, especially since he's tomorrow's guest. I can check, and see if there's a preview like there was for last week's episode

He/him/his

3 minutes ago, GregJA said:

No gaga remix :fatcat:

also I’ll know once Babylon is released as I’ll have a spam fest (truly deserved) from @Doot in excitement :awesome:

It just occurred to me after about a full minute what was going on. BURNS set it out already? Didn't BPs come out like minutes before?

I'll wait to listen till the actual episode though, because I want to see how he mixes it. 

It's gonna be several episodes before we get the Haus Labs version 

Loop Waiting GIF

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Sine From Above is THAT B***H, let me just say, HOO Lordy! :icega:

It gives me chill every time I listen to it :vegas: I can't wait to blast that s**t at a club once they finally open back up!

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, Doot said:

It just occurred to me after about a full minute what was going on. BURNS set it out already? Didn't BPs come out like minutes before?

I'll wait to listen till the actual episode though, because I want to see how he mixes it. 

Loop Waiting GIF

Yes, his set is already out in certain countries, but not in the US yet. :firega: I'll give you a slight spoiler though. There are only 20 songs for this episode instead of 32 like last week's episode with BloodPop

He/him/his

GregJA
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Loop Waiting GIF

There’s only 2 left after this :bradley:

Maybe she will say more this week but doubt it

bloodpops came out sane time as burns did on AM (night before) 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

It gives me chill every time I listen to it :vegas: I can't wait to blast that s**t at a club once they finally open back up!

YES! Omg imagine being at the Chromatica Ball with this song playing :messga:

Just now, GregJA said:

There’s only 2 left after this :bradley:

bloodpops came out sane time as burns did on AM (night before) 

wait there's only going to be four episodes? :poot:

...I have been mislead :poot:

:poot:

EuphoricVibez
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

YES! Omg imagine being at the Chromatica Ball with this song playing :messga:

If I hear that during the Chromatica Ball, I'm gonna be dancing, singing, and crying to it. I just know it! :bradley:

He/him/his

Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

If I hear that during the Chromatica Ball, I'm gonna be dancing, singing, and crying to it. I just know it! :bradley:

Me with A-Yo at the JWT :messga:

Archived