GAGA RADIO: Week Two

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
3 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

The Apple Music description of the show says Gaga will be speaking with "DJs, divas, and producers" that helped bring Chromatica to life. Unless they're being cheeky and calling Elton a diva, I imagine it's actually Ariana.

It's BLEKPING, Elton and Arina cos plural, divaS :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Where is LG7

just came to me that this might be a similar track to what gaga played to bloodpop

and didnt like it :trollga:

makes sense, noh?

Daylight Jokers

Wait, so if Bloodpop's there again next week, does that mean we'll finally get the early version of Babylon? :udidnt:

tyler k
8 hours ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Next week will be Vitaclub (BloodPop, and BURNS), and on the 28th, it will be Tchami.

ugh I hope its more BURNS centric. no offense to BloodPop, but he just had his whole episode lol 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

POPARTHD
17 hours ago, tmo13 said:

ugh I hope its more BURNS centric. no offense to BloodPop, but he just had his whole episode lol 

tomorrow is a whole BURNS episode and next week’s will be BLOODPOP and BURNS together :laughga:

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, POPARTHD said:

BURNS’ remixes are now available, no Gaga songs tho...

About to listen. :enigma:

@POPARTHD Could you copy a link pls? I'm not seeing it.

i don't remember ARTPOP

EuphoricVibez
10 minutes ago, POPARTHD said:

tomorrow is a whole BURNS episode and next week will be BLOODPOP and BURNS together :laughga:

I wouldn't be surprised if Ariana's on next week's episode

He/him/his

18 hours ago, Where is LG7 said:

just came to me that this might be a similar track to what gaga played to bloodpop

and didnt like it :trollga:

makes sense, noh?

Wait what? What's this in response to? :billie:

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wait what? What's this in response to? :billie:

About BloodPop not liking the songs she originally made before she worked with him on Chromatica because they weren't true to her :bradley:

He/him/his

Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

About BloodPop not liking the songs she originally made before she worked with him on Chromatica because they weren't true to her :bradley:

Oh well I completely support what he said, clearly Gaga knew he was right and they actually made something she loved that was true to her :heart:

EuphoricVibez
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Oh well I completely support what he said, clearly Gaga knew he was right and they actually made something she loved that was true to her :heart:

I agree! Chromatica is a masterpiece regardless of what other LM's have to say about it. It's such a happy album, but yet, it's also her most personal album. I still get goosebumps listening to it :heart:

He/him/his

Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

I agree! Chromatica is a masterpiece regardless of what other LM's have to say about it. It's such a happy album, but yet, it's also her most personal album. I still get goosebumps listening to it :heart:

Omg especially on 911 and Replay, her personality literally JUMPS out :giveup:

Archived