💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

GAGA RADIO: Week Two

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

Cardio-Workout-Playlist-YouTube-Thumbnai

As we all know, episode 2 of GAGA RADIO starts on Friday. Feel free to discuss what you think the episode is gonna be about. The special guest, for this week, is BURNS.

This is the livestream for episode 2, and it will also be available on Apple Music. LGN will post the episode right after it airs. :)

Apple Music link to this week's GAGA RADIO episode: https://music.apple.com/us/station/burns/ra.1527795379

He/him/his

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez
Just now, SLAG said:

I had to check what day it is when I saw this:billie:

Lol, it's being done a little early this time :ally:

He/him/his

I really hope we get Babylon, if they're saving it for the last episode to make sure everyone stays till the end I'm gonna be mad :air:

elijahfan

So this is BURNS... meaning we might be learning more about ROM, Fun Tonight, Sour Candy, Enigma, Replay, Sine, Babylon and Love Me Right.

Do we already know who are the other 2 producers she's gonna talk to this month? I would say Tchami and Axwell.

Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I really hope we get Babylon, if they're saving it for the last episode to make sure everyone stays till the end I'm gonna be mad :air:

That is most definitely what they’re going to do :bear:

Spoiler

That’s even if they choose to actually release it :bear:

EuphoricVibez
Just now, elijahfan said:

So this is Burns... meaning we might be learning more about ROM, Fun Tonight, Sour Candy, Enigma, Replay, Sine, Babylon and Love Me Right.

Do we already know who are the other 2 producers she's gonna talk to this months? I would say Tchami and Axwell.

Next week will be Vitaclub (BloodPop, and BURNS), and on the 28th, it will be Tchami.

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Most likely, that's what's gonna happen. :selena: In that case, it might release next week, or at the end of August where Tchami's the special guest.

He/him/his

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Next week will be Vitaclub (BloodPop, and BURNS), and on the 28th, it will be Tchami.

BloodPop and BURNS again? :saladga: How weird.

EuphoricVibez
Just now, POPARTHD said:

Just to secure the thread I see :laughga::bear:

I actually thought about doing it on Monday for some reason, but I didn't want to :icega:

He/him/his

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

The way I know deep inside of me this isn't happening :selena:

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

BloodPop and BURNS again? :saladga: How weird.

Yes, but they're together on the episode for next week

He/him/his

elijahfan
Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

Yes, but they're together on the episode for next week

I mean, they're the 2 producers that worked on the largest amount of tracks so that makes sense. I hope they're not gonna discuss their Stupid Love remix for an hour tho :awkney:

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The way I know deep inside of me this isn't happening :selena:

If BloodPop said he's gonna release it, he will... or it could be Tchami. Who knows? :bear: Alexa, play Enigma.

He/him/his

Archived