Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry & Meghan biography slammed by critics

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's biography, "Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family" was released yesterday and critics have been scathing towards it:

Richard Kay - 'Invites the kind of intrusion Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are so quick to deplore'

Valentine Low - 'The pure, undiluted voice of H&M...not a reliable narrative'

Penny Junor - 'What seems absolutely clear, however, is that they colluded. If not, they would have kicked up a huge fuss about this book.'

Camilla Tominey - 'Strangely, touchy-feely Finding Freedom hasn't brought a word of complaint from the Sussexes'

Victoria Arbiter - 'No friend would speak without permission as it would be the ultimate act of betrayal'

Russel Myers - 'When you dive down into the detail it's no way they didn't help...some people will see it as fabulously wealthy people having a moan and it won't go well'

Richard Fitzwilliams - 'As the details it contains lack sources... it will be of little historical interest other than as a curiosity.'

Andrew Morton - 'The fall out of the royal princes is biblical, like Cain and Abel...This is Hansel and Gretel, two innocents at large in the big bad world.'

Katie Nicholl - '[The authors] They are, perhaps, might be the only winners in this rather sad story.'

Hadley Freeman -  'Finding Freedom chokes the reader with banal details...yet it is opaque when it comes to real insights.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8618885/Royal-experts-slam-touchy-feely-Finding-Freedom-voice-Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle.html

The Amazon reviewers have also given it a lot of 1 star reviews. It's clear at this point that they definitely played a part in the writing of this "biography" and it was meant to paint them as victims and squarely take aim at the royals for being mean to them. And the public aren't standing for it.

Gimme More

another thread of you spewing negativity 

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

Just because you dislike Meghan doesn't mean you need to force those views onto everyone else...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

StrawberryBlond
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

another thread of you spewing negativity 

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

Just because you dislike Meghan doesn't mean you need to force those views on everyone else...

I just posted a thread about something very news-worthy that's happening right now that a lot of people are talking about. I didn't make the story negative. There's nothing wrong with posting a thread that is negative in nature. People here are only offended when it involves people they like. They're more than happy to jump on the hate train when it's someone they dislike and suddenly, being negative isn't a bad thing. Free speech - it's not illegal yet.

papergangster
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I though it was harry styles and de stallion

Same, now I’m suddenly uninterested lol 

StrawberryBlond
14 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

I though it was harry styles and de stallion

10 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Same, now I’m suddenly uninterested lol 

4 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I thought this was a thread about Meghan Trainor 
mr rogers clown GIF

1 minute ago, SLAG said:

Are talking about  queen Megan again?

giphy.gif

1. If it really were these people, I would use their full names.

2. Why would the people you think it's about have biographies written about them as a couple?

3. "Harry and Meghan" is a very well-known duo name in pop culture right now, it shouldn't cause confusion.

4. If that's all you can say, why post it? It's not on-topic and doesn't contribute anything.

The funniest part was when Harry said he knew Meghan was the one and super "down to earth" when she peed in the woods during a camping trip :bear:

Then they explain apparently how they weren't treated the same as William & Kate, you know... the future King of England and the Queen :bear:

Also the part where the author's note says they did speak with the couples to make this book, a disaster for their image as the whole book paints them as petty jealous individuals who feel entitled to money, attention and on a side note the Queen's jewelleries :bear:

Here are some cringeworthy quotes from the book

'Meghan’s willingness to help others and her drive to excel meant she often was deemed "fake" by classmates at school who felt it was impossible for anyone to be that "perfect"

‘A good friend of Meghan’s called her Grace Under Fire, because despite whatever pressure she was under she didn’t fall apart.’

‘Extremely organized, Meghan immediately impressed Harry with her packing skills. She has always taken pride in being a great packer – going as far as layering dryer sheets in between her clothes to keep them smelling fresh and no matter her destination always bringing tea-tree oil for bites, cuts and pimples – and her skills were appreciated by the prince'

What a disaster for their already crumbling image. Stream Ego Death

26 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Just because you dislike Meghan doesn't mean you need to force those views onto everyone else...

To be fair I don't like Meghan either, and I have nothing against black people, I'm not racist, I have no prejudice in my heart but Meghan and Harry are ... well they just are very special people to say the least :laughga:

But I understand that most people cannot see that because they see them as well pretty decent people when the reality hits different 

Edit: just had to say the whole racist part since immediately people say u must be racist for criticizing or hating Meghan Markle. I don't even hate her, hate is a strong word, I just don't think she's a nice person I think she's very fake and that goes the same with Prince Harry who's even worse tbh. He preaches against racism right now when he was seen with a nazi costume and there are footage of him making very racist remarks during his army days. Yet he wants to preach about fighting racism when he never even addressed all of that. He let his grandma improve his image back then. He's a very entitled child/man who has no idea what the word independence mean or what family is.

PlastiscGuy
5 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

1. If it really were these people, I would use their full names.

2. Why would the people you think it's about have biographies written about them as a couple?

3. "Harry and Meghan" is a very well-known duo name in pop culture right now, it shouldn't cause confusion.

4. If that's all you can say, why post it? It's not on-topic and doesn't contribute anything.

yntcd.gif?ssl=1

PG.

2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

To be fair I don't like Meghan either, and I have nothing against black people, I'm not racist, I have no prejudice in my heart but Meghan and Harry are ... well they just are very special people to say the least :laughga:

But I understand that most people cannot see that because they see them as well pretty decent people when the reality hits different 

I think you'd have to be around them physically and know more than what you hear/see in the media to know "the reality". 

Just now, SLAG said:

I think you'd have to be around them physically and know more than what you hear/see in the media to know "the reality". 

Same can go for you. But if you judge by their actions as you do with many political figures or people in pop culture, Azalia Banks, Akon (he kinda has sexist views and is not into LGBT), and the list goes on. We can all judge on people's character based on their actions, their demeanor etc... Meghan & Harry have plenty of that for me to make assumptions as you do with Trump or Biden etc 

3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Same can go for you. But if you judge by their actions as you do with many political figures or people in pop culture, Azalia Banks, Akon (he kinda has sexist views and is not into LGBT), and the list goes on. We can all judge on people's character based on their actions, their demeanor etc... Meghan & Harry have plenty of that for me to make assumptions as you do with Trump or Biden etc 

Assumption does not equate too reality. Azealia, Trump and Biden have made comments publicly that have shown who they are as people. What exactly have Meghan and Harry done/said? Other than what tabloids have reported that's shown them to be indecent?

19 minutes ago, SLAG said:

What exactly have Meghan and Harry done/said? Other than what tabloids have reported that's shown them to be indecent?

Meghan said in her first interview with Harry that she didn't know who Harry was or who the royal family was, when in fact she had a blog called The Tig back in 2011 she wrote a post about the royal wedding with Kate and William talking about how she wishes it was her marrying a prince. 

Her friends have all said that she's obsessed with the royal family and more importantly princess Diana. They gifted her a biography for her birthday. So yes she did know who the royal family so she lied to appear down to earth on TV.

She married to get ahead in her career, a producer and talent agent thats how she got roles in some movies and the tv show. She then separated pretty quickly and mailed him the ring as she was having an affair with another man. She got with a new Canadian chef, the time when she was focusing on writing a cooking book, how convenient she then cheated on him with Harry. She also lied during a speech where she said she had no money and had to figure out how to pay for her education, when it wasn't true because her dad was working in the film industry and was making decent money and paid for college freely and made sure she had an internship in South America which she loves to boast about. (she also says she speaks french fluently apparently)

There's then the video in the red carpet of Lion King long before the Megxit as we all know that was pre-planned from the start, experts say it, not difficult to make that assumption but they ask for jobs here and there while still being "royals". Then Meghan also has the audacity to make the english people pay for the frogmore cottage when the couple never planned in the end to live there. They even paid for the wedding whch she says she shouldnt repay because it boosted the economy of the country. Even if true, how entitled to say that...??

They tried to merch after that with the word "Sussex" and royal, the Queen tell them they cannot do that, they reply back on their website by saying that she never invented the word royal therefore they can still make money off of it.

Harry made a "non-profit" charity for ecological travel when it was exposed to not be a non-profit but a way to gain profit. He was also seen driving in the most polluted car apparently but he preaches everyday about how important it is to not pollute Earth. To be fair, the same could be said about Leonardo Dicaprio and his yachts. Still entitled.

Im not even gonna touch on that whole African documentary fiasco where they spend 2 hours complaining and not even shedding light on the issue of the country they visited, everything was about me me me me. 

I could go on and on about her father right now he's not perfect by any means in fact I think theres something wrong with him just like his daughter, but it would take too mucht time for me to find receipts feel free to dm me if ur interested but ur prolly not u just dont wanna agree with that perspective. It's fine but don't villify me or @StrawberryBlond for having a very different opinion about two ex-royals when I think it's clear to say we spent more time digging things up than you did, is that a fair assumption? Sad one maybe :ladyhaha:

All love guys <3 

Archived