💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Demo vs Final Version Song Comparisons! (Part 3)

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

is free woman included, if so please let me know where so I can skip the album version because I don't wanna hear that:billie:

Gagadonna

I'll never understand how some monsters will always prefer the demo and complain about it not being the final version.

It's like they'll never be satisfied with the end result. No matter what, they'll always fancy a rough demo more than the finished product  

tenor.gif 

Just now, Gagadonna said:

t's like they'll never be satisfied with the end result. No matter what, they'll always fancy a rough demo more than the finished product  

tenor.gif 

I can still like something but think something else is better, mom

tenor.gif

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

is free woman included, if so please let me know where so I can skip the album version because I don't wanna hear that:billie:

It's in Part 2 and at the end :nooo:

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, Red said:

I can still like something but think something else is better, mom

tenor.gif

Why are you even thinking I was talking about you :mark: 

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I'll never understand how some monsters will always prefer the demo and complain about it not being the final version.

It's like they'll never be satisfied with the end result. No matter what, they'll always fancy a rough demo more than the finished product  

tenor.gif 

In fairness, her demos change quite a bit. With FW, for example, the production is pretty different as is the song itself. I can easily see why there are fans who prefer one version over another bearing that in mind. They're truly two different songs sometimes.

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

tenor.gif 

I don’t care what y’all say MJH should’ve kept that intro :messga:

GagaSine

Wow not the Christmas Tree Demo being better than what was released lol

Thank you for making these videos!

Gagadonna
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

In fairness, her demos change quite a bit. With FW, for example, the production is pretty different as is the song itself. I can easily see why there are fans who prefer one version over another bearing that in mind. They're truly two different songs sometimes.

Agreed. For example, Babylon (demo) is very different, and I can understand why some prefer the demo. 

But I feel like, in general, monsters will always prefer something that they don't over what they have. It's like the fantasy  in here that says that the "original LG5" is better than Joanne, that we deserved to have ACT II, that unreleased are better than x released song, etc. 

KatieJudasGaga4

By the way I tried including Fashion!, but that was blocked 3 times and I tried using another part of Mary Jane Holland, but that was blocked too :smh:

Ziggy
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Agreed. For example, Babylon (demo) is very different, and I can understand why some prefer the demo. 

But I feel like, in general, monsters will always prefer something that they don't over what they have. It's like the fantasy  in here that says that the "original LG5" is better than Joanne, that we deserved to have ACT II, that unreleased are better than x released song, etc. 

True!

Even in this video, 1000 Doves going from piano ballad to Ibiza dance anthem? Two totally different songs at that point :laughga:

Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

True!

Even in this video, 1000 Doves going from piano ballad to Ibiza dance anthem? Two totally different songs at that point :laughga:

Well... I do prefer the piano version... but it is released :huntyga:

Archived