Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Selena + Chef Premieres 8/13

KNJ

Featured Posts

Anyone watching Selena Gomez's HBO Max show tomorrow?

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

jimmytimestep

I didn’t even know this existed and I LOVE cooking shows! Will watch omg

selenas fine tho

Daenerys

This got my hopes up of the Netflix show about Selena Quintanilla. I’m always listening to Selena music I forget the current Selena (Gomez) just goes by Selena :enigma:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

FentyGa

omg i didn’t know this was happening but it looks so fun!

idk if we have hbo in the uk though and i can’t be bothered to do the vpn thing sooooo...lol

NFRatwell
20 minutes ago, urgirl said:

I love her but I dont think even gaga could get me to watch a cooking show

I wonder if this was always planned before or is a quarantine invention. It's perfectly formatted for Rona era production: the guests/audience are her friends and family (already tested and/or in her qt bubble) and the chefs video in from anywhere in the world.

Drag Race Thinking GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

16 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I would if i had that channel

HBOMax is HBOs streaming service. 

16 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

I'd watch it if I had HBO Max:vegas:

Maybe borrow someone's password. Can also do free trials or stream hop. The only streaming service I pay for year round is Netflix. I switch off Hulu when there's another service I wanna try and the rest are logins from other family members.

Lighter

Wait I thought this was going to be a class act perfected dishes cooking show ala ramsey and other cooking shows. This is a good twist

Taylucifer
22 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Maybe borrow someone's password. Can also do free trials or stream hop. The only streaming service I pay for year round is Netflix. I switch off Hulu when there's another service I wanna try and the rest are logins from other family members.

Bigger problem, I live in New Zealand and HBO block me and I'm not paying for a VPN. Maybe they'll send it to some NZ platform exclusively:vegas:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Archived