đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

More details regarding "A Holly Dolly Christmas"

rumours

Featured Posts

Better Day
14 minutes ago, rumours said:

Well she has been expressing interest in doing more “Faith-based” stuff for a while now. So, I wouldn’t be totally surprised if that is the track the next album takes. 

But to be frank, I hope it isn’t. :huntyga:

I would really be into another album that is sonically similar to Little Sparrow, Halos&Horns, or Hungry Again. 

I am praying it’s not a faith based album or like God & Country. 
Imagine a complete U Turn and release a dance album she has always spoke about 

Together You And I!

rumours
21 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I am praying it’s not a faith based album or like God & Country. 
Imagine a complete U Turn and release a dance album she has always spoke about 

Yeah, I'm hoping it isn't faith-based or like God & Country either. Honestly, I think God & Country was a one-time thing... I don't think she'll do that again. I do think a faith-based album is pretty likely to happen at some point. In terms of the dance album, I must admit that I have some trepidation. It would either be really wonderful or a disaster :laughga:.

I wouldn't mind her working with Linda Perry again though. I enjoyed the Dumplin' soundtrack sonically and the newer songs like Red Shoes. I think a good album could come from that collab again. Also, I know Jack White wants to work with her, so I'd love for her let him produce an album of hers.

Better Day
13 minutes ago, rumours said:

Yeah, I'm hoping it isn't faith-based or like God & Country either. Honestly, I think God & Country was a one-time thing... I don't think she'll do that again. I do think a faith-based album is pretty likely to happen at some point. In terms of the dance album, I must admit that I have some trepidation. It would either be really wonderful or a disaster :laughga:.

I wouldn't mind her working with Linda Perry again though. I enjoyed the Dumplin' soundtrack sonically and the newer songs like Red Shoes. I think a good album could come from that collab again. Also, I know Jack White wants to work with her, so I'd love for her let him produce an album of hers.

A dance album would be wonderful as long as she works with the right people. An album like Heartbreaker would be a welcome. A more updated version mind you. I would like a Linda Perry produced album again. I have no idea about Jack White and the type of music he does 

Together You And I!

rumours
7 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

A dance album would be wonderful as long as she works with the right people. An album like Heartbreaker would be a welcome. A more updated version mind you. I would like a Linda Perry produced album again. I have no idea about Jack White and the type of music he does 

Yeah, I agree that the key will be working with the right people for a dance album.

Jack White was part of the White Stripes. They did a cover of Jolene on tour:

He produced Loretta Lynn's album "Van Lear Rose" back in 2004, which was critically acclaimed. He's expressed interest in working with Dolly in the past, and I'd be here for it tbh.

Better Day
7 minutes ago, rumours said:

Yeah, I agree that the key will be working with the right people for a dance album.

Jack White was part of the White Stripes. They did a cover of Jolene on tour:

He produced Loretta Lynn's album "Van Lear Rose" back in 2004, which was critically acclaimed. He's expressed interest in working with Dolly in the past, and I'd be here for it tbh.

Imagine a Dolly rock album similar to the White Stripes music. The slayage 

Together You And I!

Archived