💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

More details regarding "A Holly Dolly Christmas"

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

In a billboard article released today, more information was given about Parton's new Christmas album entitled "A Holly Dolly Christmas".

Holly-Dolly-Christmas.png

Firstly, the album will be released on October 2nd and will feature the following guests - Miley Cyrus, Michael Bublé, Jimmy Fallon, Billy Ray Cyrus, Willie Nelson, and Randy Parton. This will be her third Christmas album released during her career thus far. Her other two Christmas albums are "Home for Christmas" (1990) and "Once Upon a Christmas (w/ Kenny Rogers)" (1984).

While work on the album began before COVID-19 restrictions were put in place, she finished the album while in quarantine.

The first single from the album will be "Cuddle Up, Cozy Down Christmas", a song that she sings with Michael Bublé.

The following is the tracklist:

Holly Jolly Christmas - Dolly Parton
Christmas Is (feat. Miley Cyrus) - Dolly Parton
Cuddle Up, Cozy Down Christmas - Dolly Parton, Michael Bublé
Christmas On The Square - Dolly Parton
Circle Of Love - Dolly Parton
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Dolly Parton, Jimmy Fallon
Comin’ Home For Christmas - Dolly Parton
Christmas Where We Are (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus) - Dolly Parton
Pretty Paper - Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Dolly Parton
You Are My Christmas (feat. Randy Parton) - Dolly Parton
Mary, Did You Know? - Dolly Parton

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/country/9432735/a-holly-dolly-christmas-announcement

Spoiler

@Miss Dolly figured I would tag you since I didn't know if you had seen the article yet today :heart:

Ladey Gaygay

Im so happy dolly parton is releasing music :kara: but when is the SOPHIE remix of the album coming:laughga:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

rumours
6 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

when is the SOPHIE remix of the album coming

"Have a Holly Jolly Christmas, it's the best time of the year"

*insert aggressive pots and pans*

Better Day
16 minutes ago, rumours said:

In a billboard article released today, more information was given about Parton's new Christmas album entitled "A Holly Dolly Christmas".

Holly-Dolly-Christmas.png

Firstly, the album will be released on October 2nd and will feature the following guests - Miley Cyrus, Michael Bublé, Jimmy Fallon, Billy Ray Cyrus, Willie Nelson, and Randy Parton. This will be her third Christmas album released during her career thus far. Her other two Christmas albums are "Home for Christmas" (1990) and "Once Upon a Christmas (w/ Kenny Rogers)" (1984).

While work on the album began before COVID-19 restrictions were put in place, she finished the album while in quarantine.

The first single from the album will be "Cuddle Up, Cozy Down Christmas", a song that she sings with Michael Bublé.

The following is the tracklist:

Holly Jolly Christmas - Dolly Parton
Christmas Is (feat. Miley Cyrus) - Dolly Parton
Cuddle Up, Cozy Down Christmas - Dolly Parton, Michael Bublé
Christmas On The Square - Dolly Parton
Circle Of Love - Dolly Parton
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Dolly Parton, Jimmy Fallon
Comin’ Home For Christmas - Dolly Parton
Christmas Where We Are (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus) - Dolly Parton
Pretty Paper - Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Dolly Parton
You Are My Christmas (feat. Randy Parton) - Dolly Parton
Mary, Did You Know? - Dolly Parton

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/country/9432735/a-holly-dolly-christmas-announcement

Hide contents

@Miss Dolly figured I would tag you since I didn't know if you had seen the article yet today :heart:

Thanks for the shoutout. So excited for this album. Will be listening in December

Together You And I!

Bubblegum Bitch

I am not a fan of Dolly Parton, but I like Christmas albums, so I will definitely listen to this one! :heart:

Also, I think Holly Jolly Christmas will perfectly fit her voice! :flutter:

rumours
12 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Thanks for the shoutout. So excited for this album. Will be listening in December

I'm excited too! It's been 4 years since she's released a proper studio album, so I'm looking forward to any new music from her. While I enjoyed a lot of the Dumplin' soundtrack (especially the new tracks), I'm hoping for a new studio album soon in 2021 after this Christmas album!

Also, did you see than "There Was Jesus" has charted on the Bubbling Under charts in the U.S.? I'm hoping it can make it's way onto the Hot 100 :excited2:

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Waiting for Gagas Christmas album 

we have Christmas Tree:lolly:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Davian

I will definitely listen to this in December!:heart: Since I heard her discography for the first time this year I haven’t heard the other two Christmas albums, so I’ll stream all three:legend:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Better Day
9 minutes ago, rumours said:

I'm excited too! It's been 4 years since she's released a proper studio album, so I'm looking forward to any new music from her. While I enjoyed a lot of the Dumplin' soundtrack (especially the new tracks), I'm hoping for a new studio album soon in 2021 after this Christmas album!

Also, did you see than "There Was Jesus" has charted on the Bubbling Under charts in the U.S.? I'm hoping it can make it's way onto the Hot 100 :excited2:

4 years since Pure & Simple. That is crazy. Has it been confirmed that we are getting a new studio album next year? I hope she explores Bluegrass again or an album like Blue Smoke. Are you going to buy the new Dolly book out in November? 

Together You And I!

rumours
4 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

4 years since Pure & Simple. That is crazy. Has it been confirmed that we are getting a new studio album next year? I hope she explores Bluegrass again or an album like Blue Smoke. Are you going to buy the new Dolly book out in November? 

ikr. It seems like the whole Pure and Simple era was not that long ago at all. I haven't decided on the book yet, especially cause I'm trying to conserve money.

Well... the new studio album is more just something I want to happen. So no, it hasn't been confirmed... it's just me living up to my username lol. :bear:

Better Day
Just now, rumours said:

ikr. It seems like the whole Pure and Simple era was not that long ago at all. I haven't decided on the book yet, especially cause I'm trying to conserve money.

Well... the new studio album is more just something I want to happen. So no, it hasn't been confirmed... it's just me living up to my username lol. :bear:

I am so excited for the book. 200 songs are going to be explained. 

What are you expecting from Dolly’s next studio album? 

Together You And I!

rumours
45 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I am so excited for the book. 200 songs are going to be explained. 

What are you expecting from Dolly’s next studio album? 

Well she has been expressing interest in doing more “Faith-based” stuff for a while now. So, I wouldn’t be totally surprised if that is the track the next album takes. 

But to be frank, I hope it isn’t. :huntyga:

I would really be into another album that is sonically similar to Little Sparrow, Halos&Horns, or Hungry Again. 

Archived