💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Babylon: BEST song on Chromatica.

SLAG

Featured Posts

There was so much hype for the song because of the Haus Labs commercial and even more so once the snippet of the chorus leaked. I however didn't like it because of the Bowie sample (granted it was low quality) . But on release night I went to sleep at around 3:00am because I kept replaying it.

It's the most GAGA song on the album

tumblr_puecyyGdTw1vuabaao2_500.gif?fit=5

And when that choir starts singing...

giphy.gif

It does something to me.

giphy.gif

It is the rightful third single. And that's on Babel.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

There was so much hype for the song because of the Haus Labs commercial and even more so once the snippet of the chorus leaked. I however didn't like it because of the Bowie sample. But on release night I went to sleep at around 3:00am because I kept replaying it.

It's the most GAGA song on the album

tumblr_puecyyGdTw1vuabaao2_500.gif?fit=5

And when that choir starts singing...

giphy.gif

It does something to me.

giphy.gif

It is the rightful third single. And that's on Babel.

Strut it out. Walk a mile. Serve it ancient city style :legend:

COOOK

I love how every song on this album shines on its own. Many albums usually have a couple of standouts and highlights, paying the rest of the songs to dust but not Chromatica :vegas:

GovernmentHookah

I actually love the David Bowie sample! I hope it’s released by Bloodpop soon.

Well, as I’ve stated before, the best song on Coronamatica IS 1000 Doves

2018_gaga1@2x.gif

BUT, Babylon is in the top for me and I’d have to agree with all points you’ve made. The song is the definition of an EXPERIENCE. One that deserves a visual a la Madonna’s "Like A Prayer" but serve it ancient city style.

2018_gaga1@2x.gif

It really has that Gaga "stand out" vibe to it (along with 911).  The rest... kinda sound like they could be made by anyone else, not that it's a bad thing.

Spyro the Dragon

Reality
6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I love how every song on this album shines on its own. Many albums usually have a couple of standouts and highlights, paying the rest of the songs to dust but not Chromatica :vegas:

This!

My favorite song constantly changes, and I think that's a great thing. Also, the fact that so many people have different favorite shows you just how consistently good this album is. 

🃏🖤👹

1 minute ago, PETTY said:

Well, as I’ve stated before, the best song on Coronamatica IS 1000 Doves

2018_gaga1@2x.gif

When the album was released I only listened to 1000 Doves once. I listened again like a week after and now it's easily my second favorite from the album.

Just now, SLAG said:

When the album was released I only listened to 1000 Doves once. I listened again like a week after and now it's easily my second favorite from the album.

ugh love that for you default_cry7.gif

Archived