💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Neon Hitch - "F*ck You Betta"

SLAG

Featured Posts

Anyone remember this gem? It was originally released back in 2012 as the lead single for the unreleased debut album by English singer Neon Hitch.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

omg i remember this :billie:

xoxo

holy scheisse

This song used to always play in a frozen yogurt shop I was working at at the time, and it was so out of context for that environment lmao 

raragaga
3 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

This song used to always play in a frozen yogurt shop I was working at at the time, and it was so out of context for that environment lmao 

or maybe it was the perfect song

tenor.gif?itemid=11163204

xoxo

Stone S

I actually love this song. Her ep Happy Neon is phenomenal I recommend checking it out

homegirl was besties with Amy Winehouse 💔

Welcome to Industria

KURUSHITOVSKA

I really miss these old "i'm a sexy bitch and your queen" kind of songs. Why isn't anyone releasing songs about having sex anymore? Remember Breathe on Me or Sexxx Dreams?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

6 minutes ago, Stone S said:

I actually love this song. Her ep Happy Neon is phenomenal I recommend checking it out

homegirl was besties with Amy Winehouse 💔

I love Happy Neon. "Pink Fields" is my favorite. I played it on my earphones when I was in India for Holi Festival. It fits so well.:enigma:

4 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I love Happy Neon. "Pink Fields" is my favorite. I plaid it on my earphones when I was in India for Holi Festival.:enigma:

Are you guys seeing what’s happening with Happy Neon at the moment?? Her whole twitter is a messy fight at the moment of an old manager taking it off the internet and holding it ransom for $20K :giveup:

everyone go show her some love pls

Never heard it on my life but I need that flower in a a gif 😂

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived