💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry - photo from the set of Smile Music Video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Where is LG7

Bored Viola Davis GIF by ABC Network

well... she did gave us promo after perforrmance after promo after performance after pormo... she delivered (?) still

lez jus cut miss preggers sum slack 

QueenOfSaigon

I‘m getting a bit tired of the clown theme, but I really do like the energy she puts in the album rollout.

Daylight Jokers

Okay, I actually love this. I love the art style. And that photo of hers looks more editorial than meme-worthy.

SeIena Gomez
Just now, QueenOfSaigon said:

I‘m getting a bit tired of the clown theme, but I really do like the energy she puts in the album rollout.

I’m not tired of it but I’m just annoyed as to how the clown theme has ZERO relevance to the music in the album

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, GregJA said:

Is it haus labs? :legend:

She should release KatyBeauty. She could make billions by selling clown makeup:laughga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

papergangster
Just now, SeIena Gomez said:

I’m not tired of it but I’m just annoyed as to how the clown theme has ZERO relevance to the music in the album

I totally agree with this

QueenOfSaigon
Just now, SeIena Gomez said:

Isnt it about smiling when you dont feel like it (therefore the sad clown)?

Archived