💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye only “running” to help Trump, meets with Kushner

Werk

Featured Posts

HorusRa2
6 minutes ago, Nemo said:

He announced that he was going to run in 2020, back in 2016, IIRC. (Nobody took him seriously at the time, but still.) That was before Trump won, and before Kanye put on the MAGA hat.

Supposedly he's polling at 2%, which is enough to potentially mess things up. Hope not.

That's nationwide and honestly isn't likely to move the needle in any of the state races based off of where we are today. 

plz guys avoid using the term "crazy" when talking about people with mental illnesses. Yes he is extremely problematic and needs help but the term crazy is so out of date. 

RudraCNG

Of course that was his intention from the beginning. Never bought him trying to be president LOL

IllusionLover
12 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Of course that was his intention from the beginning. Never bought him trying to be president LOL

I mean can you imagine KUWTK from the white house??? That isn't even allowed.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

1 hour ago, 776673564747836765 said:

he is now starting plan A whatever it means

His plan is to destroy America I think...:bear:

bionic

Actions have consequences and Kanye is breaking every electoral law there is. LOCK HIM UP!

buy bionic

elijahfan

Watch Kim defend him because he's bipolar :saladga: As if being bipolar justifies being a total d!ck.

stevana229

Kayne is literally not mentally well... I think he's showing signs of schizophrenia tbh 

Archived