💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B on OnlyFans

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Cardi B joined OnlyFans [https://onlyfans.com/iamcardib] and will show there her exclusive content for $4.99 per month. It will be a place only for her and her fans.
Do you think we can expect more celebs go from free social media like Instagram, Twitter etc. to OnlyFans and earn money for sharing some content ?

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Wait, there are people that post non-p0rn things on OnlyFans?

OnlyCardi :lolly:

What kind of content is she planning on posting? OnlyFans is generally used for p0rn these days, and I can't imagine culture suddenly shifting so that fans have to pay just to regular content from their fave. 

Odd. 

Pennywise

I'd never pay for "social media content" from anyone tbh. They already can earn millions from social media, putting up a paywall for it is simply greed. I'd probably unstan if, like, Gaga did something like this. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

What kind of content is she planning on posting? OnlyFans is generally used for p0rn these days, and I can't imagine culture suddenly shifting so that fans have to pay just to regular content from their fave. 

Odd. 

Her day to day content only for her fans.
She will post BTS from WAP so this month she can milking Rosalia, Kylie Jenner, Normani fans.
She should make evey month collaboration and put some celebs in video and then post there exclusive content from backstage :ladyhaha: 

freebit

OnlyFans makes no sense for actual A-list celebrities like Cardi. It's supposed to be the platform for struggling content makers. I like her, but I think this is a bit tacky. She's already rich. 

Naak Le Vaar

I know Patreon has It's drawbacks but I wonder why she didn't go there instead. Anyways, it's probably not worth it bc people will just leak and spread the content when it's released.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Archived