Cardi B on OnlyFans

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrKindnessKunt1999
59 minutes ago, Red said:

Wait, there are people that post non-p0rn things on OnlyFans?

OnlyFans is trying to “clean their image”. Winner of RPDR All Stars Shea Coulee also has an only fans but it’s for makeup videos and very SFW stuff. It won’t be long until Taylor Swift, Gaga, and Tony Bennett have an OnlyFans. OnlyFans is trying to become like Patreon, but it’s going to end up becoming like Tumblr.

anonanon
5 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I know Patreon has It's drawbacks but I wonder why she didn't go there instead. Anyways, it's probably not worth it bc people will just leak and spread the content when it's released.

This is what I was wondering, but it might just be that OnlyFans is "trendier" at the moment.

Edited just now by anonanon

Reginald

I'm subscribed to additional content from several independent artists through Patreon, and Bandcamp :vegas:  It feels great knowing that I'm directly supporting their art, instead of my money going towards a giant record label. :fatcat: The content would have to be really good for me to subscribe to a celebrity,  though. They don't really need the additional funds 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

freebit
1 minute ago, anonanon said:

This is what I was wondering, but it might just be that OnlyFans is "trendier" at the moment.

Yeah, they're basically the same idea, one just has a seedier reputation due to users on there providing ~spicy content.

MJHolland

Lmao queen **** 

49 minutes ago, Red said:

Wait, there are people that post non-p0rn things on OnlyFans?

Yeah! Drag queens have been putting a lot of good content on there, esp since qtine 

40 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'd never pay for "social media content" from anyone tbh. They already can earn millions from social media, putting up a paywall for it is simply greed. I'd probably unstan if, like, Gaga did something like this. 

The real scam is that people will post that content on social media for people to see for free

berlinforme

I think it's more of a marketing deal for OnlyFans than really Cardi wanting to milk her fans 

Gracious Gaga

That’s a great way to utilize onlyfans.  Doesn’t always have to be for p0rn and nudity 

well done cArdi 

♥ Kindness Police.

RenegAde
54 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'd never pay for "social media content" from anyone tbh. They already can earn millions from social media, putting up a paywall for it is simply greed. I'd probably unstan if, like, Gaga did something like this. 

Exactly , i didnt read the post and i made a silly joke at first but this is kinda tacky. Shes already rich ,you're  going to make fans pay to see your "content" when they already paying so much to sponsor your lavish lifestyle

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, 776673564747836765 said:

only for her and her fans.

g r o u n d b r e a k i n g.

:classy:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

OnlyFans is trying to “clean their image”. Winner of RPDR All Stars Shea Coulee also has an only fans but it’s for makeup videos and very SFW stuff. It won’t be long until Taylor Swift, Gaga, and Tony Bennett have an OnlyFans. OnlyFans is trying to become like Patreon, but it’s going to end up becoming like Tumblr.

I wonder what will gays do when Nick Jonas, Sean Mentos and Charlie Puth get their OF accounts :billie:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I wonder what will gays do when Nick Jonas, Sean Mentos and Charlie Puth get their OF accounts :billie:

they will pay for it :billie:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived