other

Katy Perry "I'm 9 months pregnant and I'm promoting"

Brecht

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imitalian

She really wants to give her fans everything she can!
Too bad that what is lacking is radio/playlists promo..

Where is LG7

Gaga has been verbally pregnant with Chromatica for more than 1 year (2 years or more for non verbal pregnancy count)

now sit down

sn: love and respect for the queen of promo, katy my lady, lady katy, lady perry

Ghost Face
12 minutes ago, GregJA said:

“Gaga has left the chat”

More like Gaga never entered that chat

the little mermaid pizza GIF

It's an honor.

GregJA
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yeah I feel like she's been pregnant for 3 years already. :bear:

Its Been A Long Time Mueller Report GIF

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Bradley
28 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Bookmark me, she’ll give a birth live during VMAs!

The announcer goes

"And now, debuting her first child, live on the stage of VMAs, please welcome VMA winner Katy Perry!"

I watched the last SmileSunday and well you could see she was exhausted and sometimes even like pissed because she had to do that but also she wanted to do that.So I just think this is really nice of her and we just have to stan

PrinceOfTheStorm
25 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

More like Gaga never entered that chat

the little mermaid pizza GIF

I need to start expecting Pizza jokes in threads its always catching me off guard :koons:

signing out

YourCureness

I am supporting her this era because this gurl is hustling, promoting her art all out. She deserves all the love and success. 

freebit
35 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

they were complaining about smile not being sent to radio/being a promo single. but in the end she’s right, she’s doing the most right now and promo has been amazing despite covid restrictions + her pregnancy.

can’t wait for the album!

Of course. Fans will always find a way to complain about anything even if she's working like this is her first album. :saladga:

3 minutes ago, Eido said:

I watched the last SmileSunday and well you could see she was exhausted and sometimes even like pissed because she had to do that but also she wanted to do that.So I just think this is really nice of her and we just have to stan

lol @ the mix of emotions. Relatable. 

Though I've been wondering why she's going so hard for the album because I really don't think it's going to make much difference. I suspect things are weird at home because why else would you throw yourself into work like that if it's a pandemic & your pregnant & already have an ok enough fanbase & enough fame/GP awareness that will at least make sure you're not going to chart at like, #201 on Billboard. 

Reginald
43 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Bookmark me, she’ll give a birth live during VMAs!

This would be really good promo though, ngl :ladyhaha:

Lucas

Exactly! Pandemic, 9 months pregnant and still promoting a lot, while some other pop girls decided to ignore the existence of their album. I have huge respect for Katy for doing that

Archived