💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Metallica about jamming with Gaga

Gaby15

Featured Posts

Gaby15

Metallica Reminisce About Jamming With Lady Gaga and Building Their Own Coronavirus ‘Bubble’

They also touched out how the old Metallica would never have done something like collaborate with Gaga, as the band did in 2017 when they teamed up with the pop icon at the Grammy awards for a chaotic run through “Moth Into Flame.” Hammett explained, “After a while you kind of get mature about it all and realize we’re all in this together,” with Hetfield adding that he respected Gaga as an artist already and was doubly impressed when she showed up two hours early to rehearsal to work on her choreography. “She’s extremely creative and a fearless artist,” he said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/metallica-reminisce-about-jamming-with-lady-gaga-and-building-their-own-coronavirus-e2-80-98bubble-e2-80-99/ar-BB17Sk9T

Pennywise
Just now, S0436 said:

I saw the performance once :yennefer:

That's okay we accept you with your flaws :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

SeIena Gomez

YASSSSS NOW RELEASE A COLLAB ALBUM 

(I already have a concept if y’all would like me to post xx)

RudraCNG

You know you're a legend when you're a pop star and even heavy metal bands respect & collab with you.

The way they messed it up with Hetfield mic tho :saladga:

Anderson123

I loved that performance so much. Sad that James' microphone didn't work, would've been even more amazing.

Metallica and Gaga was a moment my little metal heart had been waiting for for years. 

Truly a moment. :rockstar:

PrinceOfTheStorm

This was a big dream not happening collab for me and it still is shocking it happened lol

signing out

MiQuenDroid
6 minutes ago, PETTY said:

GAGALLICA gave us ENERGY honey, we need this energy back

9ohV.gif

We need a STUDIO COLLAB :triggered:

All I ever wanted was love...

That was a MOMENT! I saw BOTH of them live at concert, Gaga for her JWT and Metallica a year later at the Target Center arena! They were AMAZING! :firega:

Archived