Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Metallica about jamming with Gaga

Gaby15

Featured Posts

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

That was a MOMENT! I saw BOTH of them live at concert, Gaga for her JWT and Metallica a year later at the Target Center arena! They were AMAZING! :firega:

Metallica live ugh an experience :messga:

signing out

Pennywise
25 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

The way they messed it up with Hetfield mic tho 

It was horrible but then the way they sang together on one mic was so hot :firega:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

1 minute ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

Metallica live ugh an experience :messga:

It really was! They did the intro that they always do with that opera song (that I don’t remember the name of :toofunny:) and then all of a sudden Lars was just BANGING away at the drums and it started just like THAT! It was a MOOOOOMEENT! :firega:

31 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

(I already have a concept if y’all would like me to post xx)

200.gif

I'm probably wrong

freebit

Progress for them to not be anti-popstar. I still see this old-fashioned attitude even with supposedly deep thinking  ~indie~ artists, so four for them I guess.

A rock band I actually think she would sound best with is Siouxsie Sioux, but that will probably never happen for various reasons (for one, no one on her team is going to randomly track down Siouxsie Sioux). I'd love a Brandon Flowers collab too, though him as a solo artists is more pop than rock. 

Daylight Jokers

I wish their fans weren't so mean to her. Whenever I watch their performance, I don't even dare to look at the comments.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I wish their fans weren't so mean to her. Whenever I watch their performance, I don't even dare to look at the comments.

Their fans mostly are supportive of her.

OFC there are few who disagree and purist metalheads. That is normal. I mean, look at what happen with Gaga and Tony or Gaga and BLACKPINK, who got their haters too within our fanbase, or recent ones, BLACKPINK fans when their faves announced collab with Selena yesterday . It also got few people who are unhappy.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

skaxboy

I always felt Chromatica was a nod to Metallica. I watched their rehearsal video recently and most of the comments from metal fans are positive. One said that they are sorry she went to pop because she has an amazing voice for metal. 

PrinceOfTheStorm
8 minutes ago, mauvais said:

The comments nowadays are a joy.

TheFemBIZ 7 months ago
After watching this, i'm sorry gaga fans but it's a tragedy her beautiful voice has been wasted on pop music. She is metal.

I mean its not wasted on pop but GOD DAMN SHE NEEDS TO DO MORE ROCK/METAL HER VOICE IS SO GOOD FOR IT :giveup:

signing out

Archived